The Pharisee and the Tax Collector

The Pharisee and the Tax Collector

Spirituality

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Oct 18

@fmf said
So you do not claim that you are a "born again" Christian?
You really should just allow me to speak for myself and not put words in my mouth.

F

Moves
11 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
You really should just allow me to speak for myself and not put words in my mouth.
Do you or do you not claim that you are a "born again" Christian?

F

Moves
11 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
No, I'm completely unworthy of God's grace and mercy, there is NOTHING about
me that makes me better than anyone else. I dare say it is even worse than that,
that there are people who live today who have lived much better lives than I have
that are going to Hell!
So you only have your rote-learned doubleplusgoodthink and the fact that you reckon you have been chosen by your God to be given a supernatural reward unrelated to how evil and wicked you are. Let the vengeful incineration of those that are unlike you ~ except for being less evil and wicked than you - begin. Don't let them die. Burn them forever. You can watch down from your "undeserving" vantage point in heaven. I get it. Is that the "humility" bit? You slipping the word "undeserving" in there?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Oct 18

@fmf said
So you only have your rote-learned doubleplusgoodthink and the fact that you reckon you have been chosen by your God to be given a supernatural reward unrelated to how evil and wicked you are. Let the vengeful incineration of those that are unlike you ~ except for being less evil and wicked than you - begin. Don't let them die. Burn them forever. You can watch down from yo ...[text shortened]... point in heaven. I get it. Is that the "humility" bit? You slipping the word "undeserving" in there?
I'll leave you with your thoughts.

F

Moves
11 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I'll leave you with your thoughts.
Thank you for trying to give me a reason to change my analysis.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Oct 18

@fmf said
We tried

Moves
11 Oct 18

@fmf said
Only God can change your heart and renew your mind.

F

Moves
11 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
I know you're just trying to display your superstitious mindmap to likeminded religionists, but, good grief, what an impotent thing for an adult to say.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Oct 18

@fmf said
I know you're just trying to display your superstitious mindmap to likeminded religionists, but, good grief, what an impotent thing for an adult to say.
He is right, it always has to be God. If we talk each other into things we can be talked out to. The Lord however changes everything when He calls and we answer.

Moves
11 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Are you still in the queue?!

Moves
11 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Are you still in the queue?!
It’s a gradual process, doesn’t happen over night.

Moves
11 Oct 18
2 edits

@fmf said
And you’re not by any chance trying to display your mind map to like minded atheists? You sound very bitter for someone who used to be a person of faith for decades. You’re not disabled/handicapped by any chance? That would explain a lot.

F

Moves
11 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
You’re not disabled/handicapped by any chance? That would explain a lot.
What would it "explain"?

F

Moves
12 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
And you’re not by any chance trying to display your mind map to like minded atheists?
I am able to use my mind without feeling the need to attribute the decisions I make to the intervention of a supernatural being.

Moves
12 Oct 18

@fmf said
What would it "explain"?
A lot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.