The Pharisee and the Tax Collector

The Pharisee and the Tax Collector

Spirituality

Moves
12 Oct 18

@fmf said
I work with people with disabilities here in Indonesia. Have you ever done that? What did they think about you "feeling very sorry for them"?
What kinds of disabilities?

F

Moves
12 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
What kinds of disabilities?
None of your business.

Do you have an experience of interaction with people with disabilities? I don't need to know what kinds of disabilities they have. I am more curious about why you asked the question you did.

Moves
12 Oct 18

@fmf said
None of your business.

Do you have an experience of interaction with people with disabilities? I don't need to know what kinds of disabilities they have. I am more curious about why you asked the question you did.
None of your business.

F

Moves
12 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
None of your business.
I don't need to know what kinds of disabilities they have.

I am more curious about why you asked the question you did.

F

Moves
12 Oct 18

@fmf said
Do you find people with disabilities to be "bitter" people full of "hatred" and "anger"? I am trying to work out what is at the root of your question.
dj2becker, are you willing to answer this one?

Moves
12 Oct 18

@fmf said
dj2becker, are you willing to answer this one?
Are you willing to answer whether or not you have a disability?

F

Moves
12 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
If I were a person with disability, I would not have kept it secret from this community all these years.

F

Moves
12 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Having answered your question, here is one for you: Do you find people with disabilities to be "bitter" people full of "hatred" and "anger"? 

Moves
12 Oct 18

@fmf said
If I were a person with disability, I would not have kept it secret from this community all these years.
You may have shared it with the community while I was away.

F

Moves
12 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
You may have shared it with the community while I was away.
What is your issue with people who have disabilities? I don't know if you realize it, but your demeanor with me has taken a very strange turn.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
I am simply pointing out that you spew an awful amount of vitriol against a faith you used to hold dear for decades. What happened FMF? Did you fully recover from the near fatal motorcycle accident?
This is a completely false accusation and you either know it or you are too dim to comprehend the person you have been discussing it with for a couple of years as Fetchmyjunk and dj2becker. FMF has complete respect for the Christian faith, what he lacks respect for are certain Christians, like yourself for example.

Moves
12 Oct 18

@fmf said
What is your issue with people who have disabilities? I don't know if you realize it, but your demeanor with me has taken a very strange turn.
I have no issue with them whatsoever I just find it interesting that you can't give me a straight answer.

Moves
12 Oct 18
1 edit

@divegeester said
This is a completely false accusation and you either know it or you are too dim to comprehend the person you have been discussing it with for a couple of years as Fetchmyjunk and dj2becker. FMF has complete respect for the Christian faith, what he lacks respect for are certain Christians, like yourself for example.
FMF has complete respect for the Christian faith - that has to be the joke of the millennium.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Only God can change your heart and renew your mind.
Is this another way of you saying you have no argument?

Or maybe you feel you are getting in the way of of God changing FMF’s heart?

F

Moves
12 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
I have no issue with them whatsoever I just find it interesting that you can't give me a straight answer.
I have answered your question. If I had been a person with a disability what would it have meant to you? Have you had bad experiences with people who happened to have had disabilities?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.