The Pharisee and the Tax Collector

The Pharisee and the Tax Collector

Spirituality

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
You’re not disabled/handicapped by any chance? That would explain a lot.
Comments like this reveal at lot about your meanspirited smallness Daniel.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
A lot.
Such as?

F

Moves
12 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Such as?
He seems to have some sort of issue with people with disabilities. I think his question was an attempted barb. It sounds a bit like when robbie carrobie or chaney3 would bail out of a conversation with attempted barbs about homosexuality.

F

Moves
12 Oct 18

I have met one or two fanatical Christians on my travels who thought people with disabilities were being punished by God. I'd have to look at that victims' website dj2becker showed us to see if that's what his congregation taught him when he was young.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Oct 18

@fmf said
He seems to have some sort of issue with people with disabilities. I think his question was an attempted barb. It sounds a bit like when robbie carrobie or chaney3 would bail out of a conversation with attempted barbs about homosexuality.
I’m not saying Becker is like this, but some religious people do have an issue with disability. I see it as a sort of prejudice. For example a Mormon lady once told me that mentally disabled people couldn’t be saved by Jesus because they couldn’t understand the gospel.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Oct 18

@fmf said
I have met one or two fanatical Christians on my travels who thought people with disabilities were being punished by God. I'd have to look at that victims' website dj2becker showed us to see if that's what his congregation taught him when he was young.
Please post the link to it if you have it.

F

Moves
12 Oct 18

@divegeester said
I’m not saying Becker is like this, but some religious people do have an issue with disability. I see it as a sort of prejudice. For example a Mormon lady once told me that mentally disabled people couldn’t be saved by Jesus because they couldn’t understand the gospel.
There's still work to be done here in Indonesian society to reduce and/or mitigate prejudice against people with disabilities. It's way better now than when I first came here 27 years ago.

F

Moves
12 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Please post the link to it if you have it.
I'll send you a PM.

Moves
13 Oct 18

@divegeester said
This is a completely false accusation and you either know it or you are too dim to comprehend the person you have been discussing it with for a couple of years as Fetchmyjunk and dj2becker. FMF has complete respect for the Christian faith, what he lacks respect for are certain Christians, like yourself for example.
Which version of the Christian faith does FMF have complete respect for? The version where everyone is saved and everyone lives happily ever after?

Moves
13 Oct 18

@divegeester said
I have no issue with disabled people I don't believe they are cursed. If FMF were disabled from his near fatal motorcycle accident it would explain (to me at least) his behavior and attitude.

Moves
13 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Such as?
FMF's attitude and behavior.

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
I have no issue with disabled people I don't believe they are cursed.
From what you've posted on the last page or two, it would seem you think people with disabilities are bitter, hateful people.

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
FMF's attitude and behavior.
You think I have the "attitude and behaviour" of a person with disability? What on earth are you on about? Do you interact with people with disabilities?

Moves
13 Oct 18

@fmf said
From what you've posted on the last page or two, it would seem you think people with disabilities are bitter, hateful people.
Would you describe yourself as bitter and hateful?

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Would you describe yourself as bitter and hateful?
Of course not. Do you think people with disabilities are "bitter and hateful"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.