Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@woofwoof said
No worries Divegeester.
Your secret 2nd account is safe from discovery.
That's because it's not obvious.
How interesting.

Thanks for your contribution woofpoof.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No, I didn't.

You really are out of the loop.
Not after your histrionics, or course not.

There were two of your stories in the show in question, and yet you are claiming that you were already “not on good terms” with FMF.

So yes while you were “not on good terms” with him you still were still in contact with him and and still sending stories in.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why on Earth would I send you a third?
You didn't send me ANY PMs about the use of the pseudonym. If you were willing to write an e-mail to a radio station - using a local government account - making all manner of hysterical claims of actual harm being done, why weren't you willing to raise the issue of that supposedly actual harm with me directly?

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
You didn't send me ANY PMs about the use of the pseudonym. If you were willing to write an e-mail to a radio station - using a local government account - making all manner of hysterical claims of actual harm being done, why weren't you willing to raise the issue of that supposedly actual harm with me directly?
Why are you avoiding the fact that you were not responding to messages? (Of any kind).

I think this gives obvious insight into your mind at the time and why you acted in a malicious manner. (Not one of humour) - I chose instead to ignore what you had done, and only acted when you did it for a second time.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why are you avoiding the fact that you were not responding to messages? (Of any kind).
What were the messages about? Were they asking me questions? Were they asking for me to take action of some kind?

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think this gives obvious insight into your mind at the time and why you acted in a malicious manner. (Not one of humour) - I chose instead to ignore what you had done, and only acted when you did it for a second time.
There was nothing malicious about it. You found yourself able to write a really strange letter to a radio station but you found yourself unable to PM me. It is surely you who acted in a vindictive way. [1] I was putting TWO of your stories in my show, and [2] you were getting the show taken off the air.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
What were the messages about? Were they asking me questions? Were they asking for me to take action of some kind?
Does it matter? They were messages you would normally have responded to.

I remember at the time Phil asking me in a gameboard chat if I knew why the upcoming show wasn't available for preview (as it always had been to that point). For the first time, I went into the live show blind, not knowing what stories were to be broadcast and half expecting no stories of mine to be included (due to things not being good between us). It all made sense when I heard you spoonerise my name.

I guess that was all just coincidence, hey?

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
There was nothing malicious about it. You found yourself able to write a really strange letter to a radio station but you found yourself unable to PM me. It is surely you who acted in a vindictive way. [1] I was putting TWO of your stories in my show, and [2] you were getting the show taken off the air.
A radio station? Really?
More like an amateur pod-cast for 50 members.

You're not very good at masking your ridiculous exaggerations, are you?

Misfit King

Moves
11 Aug 22

Well this thread got interesting 😏

Moves
11 Aug 22

@beowulf said
It's a necessary journey to peace.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

@woofwoof said
A radio station? Really?

You're not very good at masking your ridiculous exaggerations, are you?
Yes, a radio station in Essex, UK. It's broadcast twice a week. The show has an audience of about 12,000 [although not for the repeat on Sunday when it falls to about 8,500]. There are three other weekly shows we make for the station [Thursday's Box 39 which I also produce has an audience of about 25,000].

If you've listened to it and think it sounds "amateur", then so be it.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It all made sense when I heard you spoonerise my name.
Well thank goodness your histrionics and lies were all worthwhile.

No harm done huh.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@woofwoof said
A radio station? Really?
You’re only about 2 years behind woofpoof.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@beowulf said
🙂

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I remember at the time Phil asking me in a gameboard chat if I knew why the upcoming show wasn't available for preview (as it always had been to that point). For the first time, I went into the live show blind, not knowing what stories were to be broadcast and half expecting no stories of mine to be included (due to things not being good between us). It all made sense when I heard you spoonerise my name.
I also spoonerized Phil's name, and Bill and I used silly pseudonyms too. Nothing malicious.