Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
But delivered with style, right?
Jeez what a tool.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
It was all just jocular: i.e. humorous. If you did not have the same sense of what a pseudonym should or should not have been or if you didn't just see it as the light-hearted non-malicious things that it was, then why didn't you PM me? And why did you use a local government email account to go directly to the radio station behind my back?
You had ignored my last two messages. We were not on good terms.

But you know all this.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The very nature of a pseudonym is that it is entirely separate from a person's real name. You get that, right?
FMF was your friend of at least a couple of years. A PM from you to him expressing your disapproval and asking for it not to happen again would surely have sufficed.

What you did instead, both in terms of the email to the radio station and the thread in your club stand as a testament of your character.

I had absolutely nothing to do with any of it, I didn’t even know about it until after the event.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said

But you know all this.
I did not ignore any PMs about the use of a spoonerism for a pseudonym so as to get two of your stories in the show.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
And yet you kept in contact with him and you kept writing micro-fictions for the show.

How odd then that your next moves were what you did.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Jeez what a tool.
Will inspect that tool for your fingerprints.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said

But you know all this.
If you'd PM'd me about it and said that it was affecting your health, giving you insomnia, affecting your work, and upsetting your family, and THEN I'd gone ahead with it anyway, now THAT might have been a bit malicious.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
If you'd PM'd me about it and said that it was affecting your health, giving you insomnia, affecting your work, and upsetting your family, and THEN I'd gone ahead with it anyway, now THAT might have been a bit malicious.
Is this post a breach of the Data Protection Act?

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Will inspect that tool for your fingerprints.
Your “fingerprints” euphemism is another revelation into your character.

You lied about me privately in your club because you were bent out of shape with FMF.

What a coward you are.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
I did not ignore any PMs about the use of a spoonerism for a pseudonym so as to get two of your stories in the show.
You ignored the previous 2 messages I sent you. (Deleted the last without responding). Why on Earth would I send you a third?

Moves
11 Aug 22

Moves
11 Aug 22

@divegeester said
And yet you kept in contact with him and you kept writing micro-fictions for the show.

No, I didn't.

You really are out of the loop.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@divegeester said

No worries Divegeester.
Your secret 2nd account is safe from discovery.
That's because it's not obvious.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

Looks like woofpoof walked into the edge of the door 😂

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit