Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Wasn’t the real reason that you backed off from your threats because you realised that you would have been exposed as being in breach of your employers code of compliance due to you using a company headed email in an attempt to lend gravitas to your histrionics?
How many times are you going to respond to the same post?

Moves
11 Aug 22

@divegeester said
You maliciously lied about me without ANY evidence whatsoever and allowed others to be complicit in the resulting criticism.
Saying "this has Dive's fingerprints all over it," was not a lie. It was an expressed opinion. (Which I still hold).

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Sorry. Should have said you were short of 'good' onions.
Do you still listen to the show?

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
As many times as it takes.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Saying "this has Dive's fingerprints all over it," was not a lie. It was an expressed opinion. (Which I still hold).
"this has Dive's fingerprints all over... what?

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
I get the humour of this, by the way. It's a pity you didn't get the humor of the pseudonyms.
The very nature of a pseudonym is that it is entirely separate from a person's real name. You get that, right?

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You made up a lie about me, you had absolutely no evidence for your “expressed opinion” (LOL), you didn’t speak to me about it and you allowed others in your crappy club to be complicit in the resulting criticism.

What did was dishonest, malicious and manipulative.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Wasn’t the real reason that you backed off from your threats to report me under GDPR because you realised that you would have been exposed as being in breach of your employers code of compliance due to you using a company headed email in an attempt to lend gravitas to your complaint to the radio show?

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The very nature of a pseudonym is that it is entirely separate from a person's real name. You get that, right?
It was all just jocular: i.e. humorous. If you did not have the same sense of what a pseudonym should or should not have been or if you didn't just see it as the light-hearted non-malicious things that it was, then why didn't you PM me? And why did you use a local government email account to go directly to the radio station behind my back?

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
Do you still listen to the show?
Is it still running?

Listened to Phil's thing a while back.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Is it still running?
Yes. We've done 100+ shows and all manner of 'specials' including shows comprising onions written by Indonesians.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
"this has Dive's fingerprints all over... what?
It was a Chamber thing.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It was a Chamber thing.
Are you saying divegeester was somehow involved in the decisions I made to use pseudonyms for you, Phil and myself in series 1 shows 4 and 5?

Moves
11 Aug 22

@divegeester said
You made up a lie about me, you had absolutely no evidence for your “expressed opinion” (LOL), you didn’t speak to me about it and you allowed others in your crappy club to be complicit in the resulting criticism.

What did was dishonest, malicious and manipulative.
But delivered with style, right?

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22