Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Your fingerprints were all over it...
“Well, that's compelling evidence. Case closed.”

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
I had 20-30 onions of my own I could have used
Sorry. Should have said you were short of 'good' onions.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
"All over" what?
Whoosh

F

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You were short of onions and had already gone to the trouble of narrating mine. You broadcast them reluctantly, hence the malicious changing of the name. It was a petty act.
hence the malicious changing of the name.

No, I didn't. I changed your name and Phil's name and my name on three of the stories. Nothing malicious. You would have realized this if you'd PM'd me.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Whoosh
Why don't you say what you mean? Do you really think divegeester produced that radio show and not me?

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I seem to recall I had to prioritize mowing the lawn.
Wasn’t the real reason that you backed off from your threats because you realised that you would have been exposed as being in breach of your employers code of compliance due to you using a company headed email in an attempt to lend gravitas to your histrionics?

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Whoosh
You maliciously lied about me without ANY evidence whatsoever and allowed others to be complicit in the resulting criticism.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
My onions were and still are good enough. But I was trying to set up a community of writers and using loads of my own scribblings was not the way I wanted to go. Indonesia Phil and I have forged a really warm friendship as a result of working on the show. We even made a whole series about his life in Sulawesi.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I get the humour of this, by the way. It's a pity you didn't get the humor of the pseudonyms.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
hence the malicious changing of the name.

No, I didn't. I changed Phil's name and my name on three of the stories. Nothing malicious. You would have realized this if you'd PM'd me.
Moral of this story:

Had you messaged me in advance (like a normal person) I would have given the green light to an actual pseudonym, that was not a spoonerism of my real name.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Your conceit is something to behold.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
Why don't you say what you mean? Do you really think divegeester produced that radio show and not me?
Of course not. Dive couldn't organize a pissup in a brewery.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Moral of this story:

Had you messaged me in advance (like a normal person) I would have given the green light to an actual pseudonym, that was not a spoonerism of my real name.
Actually the moral of this entire account of your disgraceful behaviour is not to trust you at all.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Moral of this story:

Moral of this story: something did not appeal to your sense of humour, so you flew off the handle and did the most malicious thing you could think of.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Of course not. Dive couldn't organize a pissup in a brewery.
So what are his "fingerprints" supposedly "all over"?