Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
11 Aug 22

@suzianne said
Appeasement is not peace. It's kicking the can down the road.
Would have been good if Nevuil Chamberlain would have known that...

F

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
@relentless-red said
This all makes interesting reading. I believe it corresponds more or less in time with the email address (that I was using for a community group) being used by somebody to open a fake account on a website. I guess the site put cookies on their machine when they opened the fake account, because the Facebook account used for the community group's events, was spammed by Indonesian content of dubious merit, from that point onwards.

The email from the fake account opening was sent automatically within a 30 minute pause, in a series of posts FMF had been directing towards me.

You think I have sent 'Indonesian spam' to you using a fake email account?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

@gertrude said
@Ponderable
how?
after a few posts more: divine intervention:

Moves
11 Aug 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
That's not good.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Back in reality, it was yourself who revealed a darker underbelly, one of spite and petty malice.
There was nothing "dark" or "spiteful" or "petty" or "malicious" about my liberal and light-hearted use of pseudonyms, some of them spoonerisms [which continues to the present day], in the making of Bill's Big Bag Of Onions.

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
Did you?

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Did you?
Of course not. I know that Relentless Red is a resentful man but this theory about me sending "Indonesian" spam is ludicrous.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Did you?
Do you think I did?

SRB

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
Not at all. I think somebody in Indonesia opened a fake account on a website using one of my email addresses as if it were theirs to use. I think the site put cookies on the machine used to open the account, and the cookies automatically resulted in the spamming, revealing the location of the machine used and the on line interests of it's owner.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Not at all. I think somebody in Indonesia opened a fake account on a website using one of my email addresses as if it were theirs to use. I think the site put cookies on the machine used to open the account, and the cookies automatically resulted in the spamming, revealing the location of the machine used and the on line interests of it's owner.
So what does it have to do with me?

SRB

Moves
11 Aug 22

@FMF

Possibly time to desist from labelling people as paranoid, resentful etc. If you dig yourself into a hole don't keep digging.

SRB

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
So what does it have to do with me?
Maybe it was just some random Indonesian who happened to open the account in the 30 minute break in your posting, for no reason whatsoever?

Maybe it's evidence that supports what Ghost is saying?

You decide.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Possibly time to desist from labelling people as paranoid, resentful etc. If you dig yourself into a hole don't keep digging.
Well, Ghost of a Duke's accusations of "maliciousness" are both narcissistic and paranoid. He persists with the accusations even though he has been told he is mistaken. You yourself have just told a tale of hacking or fake accounts and spamming and you ended with "...The email from the fake account opening was sent automatically within a 30-minute pause, in a series of posts FMF had been directing towards me.", so you are seeming a tad paranoid yourself.

Misfit King

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
For some reason, I assume - when you are standing up straight - that you CAN'T see them.
How rude!

I just saw your post.

I'm big and strong with just the right amount of belly to let everyone know I like a beer or two or six but I am nowhere near being fat 🤨

Good day Sir!

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Maybe it's evidence that supports what Ghost is saying?
What "evidence"?

You got some spam on the internet and you think it was somehow me who caused it?