Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SRB

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
Well, Ghost of a Duke's accusations of "maliciousness" are both narcissistic and paranoid. He persists with the accusations even though he has been told he is mistaken. You yourself have just told a tale of hacking or fake accounts and spamming and you ended with "...The email from the fake account opening was sent automatically within a 30-minute pause, in a series of posts FMF had been directing towards me.", so you are seeming a tad paranoid yourself.
I suspect anybody who suspects you of doing anything less than perfect is paranoid too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@beowulf said
How rude!

I just saw your post.

I'm big and strong with just the right amount of belly to let everyone know I like a beer or two or six but I am nowhere near being fat ๐Ÿคจ

Good day Sir!
Don't take it the wrong way. After my days in the yakusa and fixing sumo wrestling matches, I have a great fondness for male bodies of the portly persuasion.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
I suspect anybody who suspects you of doing anything less than perfect is paranoid too.
Not at all. I use the word sparingly. It ONLY applies to Ghost of a Duke in THIS matter of the radio show. It applies to Suzianne all the time. And it certainly applies to this weird "evidence" you think you have of me causing you to get spammed because of a "fake email account".

Misfit King

Moves
11 Aug 22
1 edit

@fmf said
Don't take it the wrong way. After my days in the yakusa and fixing sumo wrestling matches, I have a great fondness for male bodies of the portly persuasion.
I said Good day Sir! ๐Ÿคจ

(Im assuming a Brit who has been afronted talks like that ๐Ÿค” )

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@beowulf said
How rude!
I'd say it to your face in a Zoom meeting, mark my words.

SRB

Moves
11 Aug 22

@fmf said
Not at all. I use the word sparingly. It ONLY applies to Ghost of a Duke in THIS matter of the radio show. It applies to Suzianne all the time. And it certainly applies to this weird "evidence" you think you have of me causing you to get spammed because of a "fake email account".
As you know your quote is not a quote. I'm talking about one of my real email addresses being used by somebody in Indonesia to open an account on a website using a fake name. I'm talking about it happening just as you took a 30 minute break in posts directed towards me.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
I'm talking about one of my real email addresses being used by somebody in Indonesia to open an account on a website using a fake name. I'm talking about it happening just as you took a 30 minute break in posts directed towards me.
Well, it wasn't me.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@beowulf said

Or... "Be on your way, mate/buddy."

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You are incorrect on multiple levels.
I’m not, I am accurate.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
As you know your quote is not a quote. I'm talking about one of my real email addresses being used by somebody in Indonesia to open an account on a website using a fake name. I'm talking about it happening just as you took a 30 minute break in posts directed towards me.
Oh dear.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
11 Aug 22

@beowulf said

They do. If the affront continues they challenge the other party to a duel.
It usually goes something like; 'You Sir are an absolute bounder and a cad. Pistols at dawn.'

Misfit King

Moves
11 Aug 22

@the-gravedigger said
It usually goes something like; 'You Sir are an absolute bounder and a cad. Pistols at dawn.'
With a glove slap?
I must buy some gloves ๐Ÿค”

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Aug 22

@the-gravedigger said
or in Divegeesters case feather dusters at 30 paces.

F

Moves
11 Aug 22

@beowulf said
With a glove slap?
I must buy some gloves ๐Ÿค”
"Jog on, mate" with a shell training suit.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Aug 22

@very-rusty said
Peace In the General Forum. Is it possible?

-VR
NO