Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 Aug 22

Moves
12 Aug 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Why do you think that?

Moves
12 Aug 22

@very-rusty said
Peace In the General Forum. Is it possible?

-VR
Peace is for the inert.

😉

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
He was certainly trying way too hard to land a blow on my chin.

SRB

Moves
12 Aug 22

After reading pages of sanctimonious posts about Ghost's actions I thought it might be interesting for people to read about what had been done with the email of a community group, ultimately resulting in the closure of the Facebook account used for the group's events.

All I have done is documented what happened without naming anybody so it's interesting to me that so many in this thread have concluded that those posts are implicating FMF. 🤔

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
All I have done is documented what happened without naming anybody so it's interesting to me that so many in this thread have concluded that those posts are implicating FMF.
This is what you said on page 15:

"The email from the fake account opening was sent automatically within a 30 minute pause, in a series of posts FMF had been directing towards me."

When I said: "So what does it have to do with me?"

You replied on page 16: "Maybe it was just some random Indonesian who happened to open the account in the 30 minute break in your posting, for no reason whatsoever? Maybe it's evidence that supports what Ghost is saying?"

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
It's interesting to me that so many in this thread have concluded that those posts are implicating FMF.
Who has "concluded that those posts are implicating FMF"?

SRB

Moves
12 Aug 22

@fmf said
Who has "concluded that those posts are implicating FMF"?
For example 11th August 20.24 post by Dive.

Seemingly he concludes that the events that I have listed assert something about you.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
All I have done is documented what happened without naming anybody so it's interesting to me that so many in this thread have concluded that those posts are implicating FMF.
You think divegeester believes that I hijacked your e-mail address and caused your Facebook group to be closed down?

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
For example 11th August 20.24 post by Dive.

Seemingly he concludes that the events that I have listed assert something about you.
You are trying too hard. He was obviously referring to the fact YOU had said this: "The email from the fake account opening was sent automatically within a 30-minute pause, in a series of posts FMF had been directing towards me."

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

Gosh

SRB

Moves
12 Aug 22

All I have done is list real events that occurred, involving a real email account, inconveniencing a real community group.

It is posts like Beowulf saying 'prove it' that tell you the events leave people feeling there is something there to be proved. I just listed the events honestly and faithfully.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
All I have done is list real events that occurred, involving a real email account, inconveniencing a real community group.
And you suggested that I had done it. You are being very strange.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
It is posts like Beowulf saying 'prove it' that tell you the events leave people feeling there is something there to be proved.
Beowulf saying "Prove it" suggests that he doesn't think your farfetched accusation holds any water.

SRB

Moves
12 Aug 22

@fmf said
And you suggested that I had done it. You are being very strange.
I'm just listing the facts and letting people draw their own conclusions. Like the very strange people called barristers do.

(Can't help yourself drip feeding messages to people that they are strange, paranoid etc can you?)