Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
I just listed the events honestly and faithfully.
I doubt that this is true. Sorry. I am not sure what is going on inside your head.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
I'm just listing the facts and letting people draw their own conclusions.
You directly suggested that it was me who did it.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Can't help yourself drip feeding messages to people that they are strange, paranoid etc can you?
You certainly seemed paranoid when you said this: "...The email from the fake account opening was sent automatically within a 30-minute pause, in a series of posts FMF had been directing towards me."

Of course, you cannot connect me to whatever supposedly happened because I had nothing to do with it.

Your thing about "a 30-minute pause" makes you sound awfully paranoid. I am just calling a spade a spade.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
All I have done is documented what happened without naming anybody so it's interesting to me that so many in this thread have concluded that those posts are implicating FMF.
so many in this thread have concluded that those posts are implicating FMF

So far you've offered...

divegeester
Beowulf

Where are the "so many" people you mentioned?

SRB

Moves
12 Aug 22

@fmf said
You certainly seemed paranoid when you said this: "...The email from the fake account opening was sent automatically within a 30-minute pause, in a series of posts FMF had been directing towards me."

Of course, you cannot connect me to whatever supposedly happened because I had nothing to do with it.

Your thing about "a 30-minute pause" makes you sound awfully paranoid. I am just calling a spade a spade.
Not really, when you consider the evidence that it was done by somebody with Indonesian web pages on their machine (and I should also mention Japanese, based on the subsequent spam). Plus the fact that I knew nobody in that part of the world at the time. It makes it all look pretty reasonable in context, but those are the facts so I'm happy for others to draw their own conclusions.

It's a fair point that I should have just said it was Dive and Beowulf's posts that suggest they have concluded the facts implicate you.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Not really, when you consider the evidence that it was done by somebody with Indonesian web pages on their machine (and I should also mention Japanese, based on the subsequent spam). Plus the fact that I knew nobody in that part of the world at the time. It makes it all look pretty reasonable in context, but those are the facts so I'm happy for others to draw their own conclusions.
I think it's paranoid of you to assume and insinuate - or even suggest, as you are now, true-colours-showing and all - that it was me who did such a bizarre thing [even assuming it actually happened] simply because you didn't like some exchanges we've had on the message of a chess website. You really are trying far too hard.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
It's a fair point that I should have just said it was Dive and Beowulf's posts that suggest they have concluded the facts implicate you.
How do their posts suggest they have concluded the facts implicate me?

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Not really, when you consider the evidence that it was done by somebody with Indonesian web pages on their machine (and I should also mention Japanese, based on the subsequent spam).
I should also mention Japanese [web pages]"

Are you saying this today because I mentioned Japan yesterday on another thread?

Moves
12 Aug 22

@fmf said
I should also mention Japanese [web pages]"

Are you saying this today because I mentioned Japan yesterday on another thread?
That sounds a little paranoid...

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Plus the fact that I knew nobody in that part of the world at the time.
The spamming must have been done by someone you know?

Paranoid much?

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
That sounds a little paranoid...
Why has Relentless Red's "evidence" suddenly had "Japanese web pages" added to it today when there was no mention of it last night? I really do think he is trying far too hard.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Who are the "so many" people?

Misfit King

Moves
12 Aug 22
2 edits

@Relentless-Red

You are seriously messed up in the head. 🤔

I said "Prove it" because I find your allegations completely farcicle.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Aug 22
2 edits

@relentless-red said
After reading pages of sanctimonious posts about Ghost's actions I thought it might be interesting for people to read about what had been done with the email of a community group, ultimately resulting in the closure of the Facebook account used for the group's events.

All I have done is documented what happened without naming anybody so it's interesting to me that so many in this thread have concluded that those posts are implicating FMF. 🤔
1) if it’s not about RHP nor about the current content of this thread then is just off topic spam. So take it to the old folks who are frightening of the Internet forum ~ spanky!

2) you named FMF more than once. So make up your stupid mind.

Blithering idiot.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Dive and Beowulf's posts that suggest they have concluded the facts implicate you

Are you going to double down on this?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.