Edamame

Peas in the General Forum

SRB

Moves
12 Aug 22

@beowulf said
@Relentless-Red

You are seriously messed up in the head. 🤔

I said "Prove it" because I find your allegations completely farcicle.
That's kind of my point. I just listed the events that happened in order. You were the one who read them as allegations, which tells me how the facts read for you.

SRB

Moves
12 Aug 22

@fmf said
I doubt that this is true. Sorry. I am not sure what is going on inside your head.
More drip feeding comments to people about their sanity. Do I really have to open up the whole gaslighting thing again before this site notices your MO.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
That's kind of my point. I just listed the events that happened in order. You were the one who read them as allegations, which tells me how the facts read for you.
Maybe Beowulf saw "allegations" because you said this: "The email from the fake account opening was sent automatically within a 30-minute pause, in a series of posts FMF had been directing towards me."

And then went on to suggest "...it's evidence that supports what Ghost is saying [about FMF]?

How can you possibly now deny that they were "allegations" that Beowulf challenged you to prove?

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
More drip feeding comments to people about their sanity. Do I really have to open up the whole gaslighting thing again before this site notices your MO.
What you have done on this thread is arguably textbook "gaslighting". For me to say you are posting in a really strange way is not "gaslighting".

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@Relentless-Red
You are in complete disarray.

SRB

Moves
12 Aug 22

@fmf said
Maybe Beowulf saw "allegations" because you said this: "The email from the fake account opening was sent automatically within a 30-minute pause, in a series of posts FMF had been directing towards me."

And then went on to suggest "...it's evidence that supports what Ghost is saying [about FMF]?

How can you possibly now deny that they were "allegations" that Beowulf challenged you to prove?
They were facts regarding the timing of events. I did not allege the timing of the email, I stated a fact about when it arrived.

You partially quote me. I listed possible conclusions and left people to decide which one fitted the facts. Perhaps they will decide that some random person did it at precisely that time and with precisely that content on their machine, that was picked up as data linked to the email address by the cookie.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
They were facts regarding the timing of events. I did not allege the timing of the email, I stated a fact about when it arrived.
They were allegations about "the timing of events" and you suggested not only that I did it you also suggested that it was "evidence" of what Ghost of a Duke was alleging about me. And now you are desperately trying to distance yourself from what you were posting 12 hours ago.

SRB

Moves
12 Aug 22

@fmf said
They were allegations about "the timing of events" and you suggested not only that I did it you also suggested that it was "evidence" of what Ghost of a Duke was alleging about me. And now you are desperately trying to distance yourself from what you were posting 12 hours ago.
Well, I'm quite happy for people to read this and decide for themselves. I'll leave you to keep digging.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
I listed possible conclusions and left people to decide which one fitted the facts. Perhaps they will decide that some random person did it at precisely that time and with precisely that content on their machine, that was picked up as data linked to the email address by the cookie.
Well, it had nothing to do with me regardless of your "at precisely that time" and "with precisely that content" paranoid gibbering. So perhaps they will conclude - especially in light of this second dollop of bizarre posts today - that you have simply made the whole thing up.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Well, I'm quite happy for people to read this and decide for themselves. I'll leave you to keep digging.
What "digging" is it you think I am doing?

It is surely you and your accusations and assertions that are disappearing into a hole, no?

SRB

Moves
12 Aug 22

@fmf said
Well, it had nothing to do with me regardless of your "at precisely that time" and "with precisely that content" paranoid gibbering. So perhaps they will conclude - especially in light of this second dollop of bizarre posts today - that you have simply made the whole thing up.
Wow, all you have left is that it was all made up. Perhaps you should go down the Dallas route of it was all a dream.

Just hold it in mind before you bang on about your beliefs regarding a speck of dirt in Ghost's eye.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

Relentless Red's antics remind me of when a poster called Romans1099 mentioned he had heard "rumours" that I was a paedophile and insisted that he himself hadn't claimed that I was one. He too was just stating "facts". He had heard it from robbie carrobie.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Wow, all you have left is that it was all made up.
That's what people may conclude.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
12 Aug 22

@fmf said
He was certainly trying way too hard to land a blow on my chin.
Your being very sporting.
Some would have called it a low blow.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.