12 Aug 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
'Howdy doody, welcome, make yourself at home, tell us what you think.'

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Aug 22
1 edit

@relentless-red said
They were facts regarding the timing of events. I did not allege the timing of the email, I stated a fact about when it arrived.

You partially quote me. I listed possible conclusions and left people to decide which one fitted the facts. Perhaps they will decide that some random person did it at precisely that time and with precisely that content on their machine, that was picked up as data linked to the email address by the cookie.
You’re being a malicious partisan troll who is using some sort of personal internet incompetency to smear another member of this community, without a shred of evidence I will add!

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Well, I'm quite happy for people to read this and decide for themselves. I'll leave you to keep digging.
You’re gaslighting Relentless Red, pure gaslighting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

If I was FMF I’d not only alert your accusations I would also report you directly to the site owner for accusing another subscriber of a criminal offence without evidence.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Aug 22

@fmf said
Ah, so THIS is what all this is really about.
Of course it is.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Aug 22

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
I don't feel any need to force my opinion down anybody's throat.
Why don’t you shut your lying mouth then?

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Just listing facts.
No, you have made false accusations of criminal activity against you, by a member of this community.

You’re a bare faced liar.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Aug 22

ENGLAND

Moves
12 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
I have just listed the events that happened. It's a bit damning that you believe they add up to a credible accusation.
Nope, looks like you’re still here doubling down.

FMF you should report this asswipe to the site ownership.

F

Moves
12 Aug 22

@divegeester said
FMF you should report this asswipe to the site ownership.
It's rather telling that HE didn't report ME... back whenever this is all supposed to have happened.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Aug 22

@divegeester said
You’re being a malicious partisan troll who is using some sort of personal internet incompetency to smear another member of this community, without a shred of evidence I will add!
and on top of that he is a tory twat.

Moves
12 Aug 22

@divegeester said

If I was FMF
You can barely manage yourself as Dive.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Aug 22

@fmf said
Maybe "so many" people NOT expressing opinions on this can be counted as people who think you have made a credible accusation, in what you admit is merely an attempt to teach me a lesson.
Have you learned anything?

-VR

b

Moves
12 Aug 22

b

Moves
12 Aug 22

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.