There is no “eternal son”

Spirituality

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
20 Apr 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three persons making up one being God. They are One with each other, and they are One. God is love; love isn't a self-gratifying self-absorption as you are portraying God; the Trinity is an eternal relationship with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit the love they have for each other, is not something you get if there was only one person, not three caring only for Himself.
Ok thanks for that.

What did you think of the post I wrote, the actual words I wrote?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Ok thanks for that.

What did you think of the post I wrote?
I think you don't know the scriptures and are making it up as you go.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
20 Apr 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I think you don't know the scriptures and are making it up as you go.
That is truthfully what you thought of my post?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Actually those attributes have liberated me from the vice like grip of denominational dogma.
You are wise to not worry about denominational dogma, but dogma is a good thing if your dogma is based on truth which shouldn't change every time the wind blows.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
20 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You are wise to not worry about denominational dogma, but dogma is a good thing if your dogma is based on truth which shouldn't change every time the wind blows.
I agree.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Apr 22

@divegeester said
That’s truthful what you thought of my post?
Truth is very singular, while errors and lies are broad and manifold. It is exacting for something to be true; by definition, it is, or not; waver, you are off the mark. So dogma is a truth that you hold on to; there is nothing wrong with that; if your 'truths' are constantly in flux, what are you basing your faith on because faith requires something to believe in some trustworthy evidence. Which I think is one of the reasons I think Atheism has a hard time with specifics; how do you prove nothing was responsible for everything?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Apr 22

@divegeester said
I agree.
You do say some things worthy of a thumbs up now and then.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
20 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Truth is very singular, while errors and lies are broad and manifold. It is exacting for something to be true; by definition, it is, or not; waver, you are off the mark. So dogma is a truth that you hold on to; there is nothing wrong with that; if your 'truths' are constantly in flux, what are you basing your faith on because faith requires something to believe in some trust ...[text shortened]... ink Atheism has a hard time with specifics; how do you prove nothing was responsible for everything?
I asked you if your comment was your truthful opinion of my post. Was it or not?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
20 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You do say some things worthy of a thumbs up now and then.
I think you’re a bit upset KellyJay, and I think I know why.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Apr 22

@divegeester said
I think you’re a bit upset KellyJay, and I think I know why.
Naw, not even a little bit.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Apr 22

@divegeester said
I asked you if your comment was your truthful opinion of my post. Was it or not?
Do you think I'm in the habit of giving untruthful opinions when I express mine? Of course, it was my truthful opinion. What kind of question was that?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
20 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Do you think I'm in the habit of giving untruthful opinions when I express mine? Of course, it was my truthful opinion. What kind of question was that?
A totally incredulous one.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
20 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Naw, not even a little bit.
Anyway, it seems that like Sonship, you have nothing to say about the contents of my series of earlier posts. Other than you “truthfully” think “I’m making it all up as I go”.

Your behaviour in in this thread is revealing, but disappointing. Nevertheless my case on this topic is well made and remains uncontested other than I’m “making it all up as I go” and Sonship a couple of pre-prepared spam rolls.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Apr 22

@divegeester said
A totally incredulous one.
I guess it is to be expected when you live with an ever-changing point of view, and I'm telling you it should be static because truth doesn't change only opinions.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
20 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Truth is very singular, while errors and lies are broad and manifold. It is exacting for something to be true; by definition, it is, or not; waver, you are off the mark. So dogma is a truth that you hold on to; there is nothing wrong with that; if your 'truths' are constantly in flux, what are you basing your faith on because faith requires something to believe in some trust ...[text shortened]... ink Atheism has a hard time with specifics; how do you prove nothing was responsible for everything?
By the way, where did you copy/paste this from?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.