There is no “eternal son”

There is no “eternal son”

Spirituality

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 22

@divegeester said
My reply to you wasn’t an “explanation” and I don’t have a “doctrine”.

Feel free to address my OP.
You don't have a doctrine, and I suppose you think there is no dogma in your life as well?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 22

@fmf said
Ha! And this coming from a proponent of the "trinity" doctrine!
The trinity isn't a doctrine from out in left field; it is easily defended with scripture. What dive just announced was that God created Jesus just like He did us, and He made Jesus look like God so He could have Him slaughtered to save us, no skin off God; it didn't cost Him anything, make one kill him to accept these others.

F

Moves
19 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
The trinity isn't a doctrine from out in left field; it is easily defended with scripture.
The "trinity" is one of the most awkwardly contrived doctrines ever.

F

Moves
19 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
The trinity isn't a doctrine from out in left field; it is easily defended with scripture.
sonship's cult/sect/group is unequivocal: you cannot be "saved" unless you subscribe to the "trinity" doctrine. Do you concur?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 22

@fmf said
The "trinity" is one of the most awkwardly contrived doctrines ever.
Believe what you will.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 22

@fmf said
sonship's cult/sect/group is unequivocal: you cannot be "saved" unless you subscribe to the "trinity" doctrine. Do you concur?
You have to be right with Jesus Christ, it isn't up to me.

F

Moves
19 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You have to be right with Jesus Christ, it isn't up to me.
So, plenty of highly personalized dissent and criticism when it comes to divegeester's beliefs and Rajk999's beliefs but you are suddenly saying "it isn't up to me" when it comes to sonship's beliefs. Very interesting.

F

Moves
19 Apr 22

Does "being right with Jesus Christ" include an obligation to believe in the "trinity" doctrine? [sonship, I know what your group states.] Anyone else?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
19 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
You don't have a doctrine, and I suppose you think there is no dogma in your life as well?
Correct.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
19 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
What dive just announced was that God created Jesus just like He did us, and He made Jesus look like God so He could have Him slaughtered to save us, no skin off God; it didn't cost Him anything, make one kill him to accept these others.
That’s not what I said at all.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
19 Apr 22

@fmf said
So, plenty of highly personalized dissent and criticism when it comes to divegeester's beliefs and Rajk999's beliefs but you are suddenly saying "it isn't up to me" when it comes to sonship's beliefs. Very interesting.
Isn’t it just!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 22

@fmf said
Rajk999's Jesus isn't as he describes him anything like what the Bible says about him; he is also telling people that good works are the requirement to enter into the Kingdom of God while the scriptures are clear it is by grace through faith, if he is relying on his good works, there are not enough good works to make up for sins. I worry about dive for much of the same reason it isn't the scripture he looks to for truth; it is his moral compass, and when there is a disagreement between the two, he thinks scripture is wrong, so he puts himself over the Word of God.

When I disagree with them, it is over these things, which are things argued about within scripture in its writings. Can they be right with God and disagree with me, absolutely. Where they may run into problems is disagreeing with the Word of God; that would be like driving on the interstate without obeying the rules of the road; you could be going the wrong way, traveling way too fast or slow, you can get away with that up to a point then it is over.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 22

@divegeester said
That’s not what I said at all.
Didn't you say Jesus was created?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Apr 22

@divegeester said
Correct.
You then don't have a clue what those two words mean.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
19 Apr 22

@kellyjay said
Didn't you say Jesus was created?
Can you see that written in any of my posts?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.