Misc. Hell Responses

Misc. Hell Responses

Spirituality

Mutara Nebula

Moves
09 Jul 15

Originally posted by Rajk999
Thats because, like I already said, she only cares about Christians going to eternal bliss while she cares nothing for non-Christinas who can go to hell 😀
I think it's a lot simpler than that; it just that sonship is her buddy.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I think it's a lot simpler than that; it just that sonship is her buddy.
I cannot stand such people .. I mean that sell their dignity for a measly friendship or popularity. Plus this thumbs up and down foolishness is a sign of a shallow personality.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Jul 15

Originally posted by divegeester
How interesting that you call out rajk999 for his "works" beliefs, Hinds on evolution, zahlanzi on the Canaanites and me for attacking eternal torture as being the topics that are "not doing Christianity any favours", and yet despite you disagreeing with the sonship who prolifically publishes his strange beliefs and his adamant support of the teaching of Christ torturing unbelievers for eternity....doesn't even get a mention. Curious.
Well, that's mainly because sonship's beliefs are pretty much right down the line of traditional Christian belief. No weirdness there. I have never heard him spouting anything I haven't heard a zillion times before from other Christians. He only sticks out in this forum because he's completely normal.

Moves
10 Jul 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Well, that's mainly because sonship's beliefs are pretty much right down the line of traditional Christian belief. No weirdness there. I have never heard him spouting anything I haven't heard a zillion times before from other Christians. He only sticks out in this forum because he's completely normal.
With respect, he did say in the other thread that people were 'pretending' to be gay. I'd be very surprised if that was a commonly held Christian belief.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
10 Jul 15

I wanted to say shame on you for feeding the trolls, but I can barely resist the temptation for doing the same, so... uh... so never mind.

Divageester has put most of the atheists here to shame with his unwavering devotion to trashing Christianity, so his value as a Christian is very apparent to all who have witnessed his greatness. He appears to have an inexhaustible supply of energy and a sustained ability to attack Christianity like no atheist I've ever seen.... he also seems to have a lot of free time on his hands, which causes me to wonder about the sort of 'corporate environment' he has alluded to working within. Given his penchant for playing hard ball (even when he doesn't need to) I'm guessing his work might have something to do with collections, or perhaps sales... specifically telemarketing, but it would probably be more diplomatic of me to just say 'sales'.

In any event, I've been working on collecting pertinent information about divegeester, and have already worked up a crude profile on him. It's just a start, and it will undoubtedly need to be updated with corrections and more information as it becomes available... but I feel I'm already off to a good start, and it does help pass the time. I'm retired and seem to have more than enough time for interesting projects such as this.

And here I was worried about finding enough to do... but just because I no longer get paid is no reason for me to completely abandon what I used to enjoy doing for a living. 🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Jul 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
With respect, he did say in the other thread that people were 'pretending' to be gay. I'd be very surprised if that was a commonly held Christian belief.
I'm guessing he simply misspoke when he said that. Many Christians believe a person is gay by choice, rather than by innate preference, so maybe he meant that. But I'm not going to second guess the man. Ask him what he meant.

But I think even thinking a gay person is gay by choice is rather ridiculous on the face of it, considering the extreme harrassment one might receive by announcing they're gay, who would choose that? At least society is changing enough, albeit slowly, so that most people can 'come out' with less fear than ever.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Jul 15

Originally posted by Rajk999
I cannot stand such people .. I mean that sell their dignity for a measly friendship or popularity. Plus this thumbs up and down foolishness is a sign of a shallow personality.
Don't get me started again, Mr. Hypocrite.

Moves
10 Jul 15

I'm guessing he simply misspoke when he said that. Many Christians believe a person is gay by choice, rather than by innate preference, so maybe he meant that. But I'm not going to second guess the man. Ask him what he meant.

But I think even thinking a gay person is gay by choice is rather ridiculous on the face of it, considering the extreme harrassm ...[text shortened]... is changing enough, albeit slowly, so that most people can 'come out' with less fear than ever.
As expected from you, a rational reply.

And yes, i have asked him for clarity on his statement:

"I am not confused to realize when someone is pretending to act as someone of the opposite sex physiologically and psychologically. And that is what same sex marriage is, a form of pretending - a fantasy."

Moves
10 Jul 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
I wanted to say shame on you for feeding the trolls, but I can barely resist the temptation for doing the same, so... uh... so never mind.

Divageester has put most of the atheists here to shame with his unwavering devotion to trashing Christianity, so his value as a Christian is very apparent to all who have witnessed his greatness. He appears t ...[text shortened]... r get paid is no reason for me to completely abandon what I used to enjoy doing for a living. 🙂
Although you are subtly suggesting you use to work for the CIA, i suspect your previous vocation was a part time job in Ikea. Sure, you can't criminal check anybody, but you can assemble a flat pack wardrobe like nobodies business.

Dive for Prime Minister!!!

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
10 Jul 15

Although you are subtly suggesting you use to work for the CIA, i suspect your previous vocation was a part time job in Ikea. Sure, you can't criminal check anybody, but you can assemble a flat pack wardrobe like nobodies business.

Dive for Prime Minister!!!
I knew someone would get that impression... that I might be suggesting the possibility of working for law enforcement, or something even sexier like the CIA.

In keeping with my policy of not giving out too much information about myself I believe I can safely say without compromising any important role I might happen to presently be engaged in with a privately funded international secret organization that it wasn't anything like criminal profiling.

It was more like something slightly related to profiling, but not nearly as threatening or sexy as working for the CIA or Interpol or the FBI... or U.N.C.L.E.

or the illuminate

Mutara Nebula

Moves
10 Jul 15

Don't let the facts get in the way 😠

Mutara Nebula

Moves
10 Jul 15

Divageester has put most of the atheists here to shame with his unwavering devotion to trashing Christianity, so his value as a Christian is very apparent to all who have witnessed his greatness. He appears t ...[text shortened]... r get paid is no reason for me to completely abandon what I used to enjoy doing for a living. 🙂
Have you managed to decide whether you believe there will be people suffering eternal torture after death?

Mutara Nebula

Moves
10 Jul 15

Divageester has put most of the atheists here to shame with his unwavering devotion to trashing Christianity
You are assuming of course, that some semblance of Christianity is actually evident in the forum.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
10 Jul 15

In keeping with my policy of not giving out too much information about myself...
You've given out enough since being here for me to conclude that you are an asshat.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
10 Jul 15

Where else have you heard:

"the lost will be hung in chains of punishment as a witness to those on other worlds"

?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.