Misc. Hell Responses

Spirituality

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jul 15

Originally posted by Rajk999
Glad I could be of help. Hope you learned something
You didn't answer my questions, not sure why not, but I guess it does not matter.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jul 15

Originally posted by KellyJay
You didn't answer my questions, not sure why not, but I guess it does not matter.
Vague questions get vague answers. Ask a specific question in plain simple english.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jul 15

No we have not mentioned God yet....what I wanted to know is if grace and mercy would be
so complete every sin was accounted for, forever. We can talk about God now, unless you
believe that God's grace is not so complete it does not take care of all sins and something
else needs done after judgment day.
What exactly is .. take care of all sins..?
Why does God have to take care of anyones sins?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Jul 15

I tried to talk to you about this, you refused. If you do not answer my questions, I'll not
answer yours.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Jul 15

Vague questions get vague answers. Ask a specific question in plain simple english.
Not sure how you thought those were vague, but if you think they were so be it.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
08 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by sonship
We went through that twisting of yours and FMF's before.
You twist the meaning of what I said.
And I previously dealt with those twists.

And I now think you are dishonest. You started a thread about [b]Spectators in Hell
pretending to want to know what some Christians think. Actually you started the thread just to tell some Christians what they ...[text shortened]... me Christians think. You intend to dictate to them how they think.
False advertizing.[/b]
Nice attempt at deflection. However it is YOU who said and believes these things, not ME:

- The lost shall be hung in chains of eternal suffering as a warning to those on other worlds

- The teaching of eternal suffering helps you forgive those who mistreat you.

- The loving God who created the universe, the earth and all human beings has also created and maintains in functioning order a place of the most unimaginable horror where billion of men and women who have not believed in him will be tortured by God for ETERNITY.

You are prolifically published in your beliefs which are grotesque in the extreme, so I think calling me "dishonest" in my intention with the "Spectators in Hell" thread is rather pathetic effort to cast the spotlight away from yourself.

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
08 Jul 15

No we have not mentioned God yet....what I wanted to know is if grace and mercy would be
so complete every sin was accounted for, forever. We can talk about God now, unless you
believe that God's grace is not so complete it does not take care of all sins and something
else needs done after judgment day.
I am now forced to conclude that you are either unwilling or unable to understand what "First Principles" are. No offence or insult intended.

You want to go immediately down the route - yes, there is grace, but God is limited with dispensing it because if somebody does not willingly receive it then God's hands are tied and even if he wants to he is prohibited and limited from forgiving somebody who does not want to be forgiven...... or some such reasoning.

My point is that THAT conclusion is a huge jump in logic that cannot be made before the various elements that I have listed, such as
- debt
- grace & mercy
- laws & consequences
- etc
are individually analised, since they are words we all understand.

There is no point in applying these concepts to spiritual matters BEFORE we have agree what they mean.

But you jump immediately into Christianese, and that is what I specifically said I do not want to do.

So I guess you have also decided, like sonship, that you would rather NOT participate in such a conversation, and I respect your decision.

Adieu.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Jul 15

Originally posted by CalJust
I am now forced to conclude that you are either unwilling or unable to understand what "First Principles" are. No offence or insult intended.

You want to go immediately down the route - [i]yes, there is grace, but God is limited with dispensing it because if somebody does not willingly receive it then God's hands are tied and even if he wants to he is pro ...[text shortened]... you would rather NOT participate in such a conversation, and I respect your decision.

Adieu.
Listen if you wish to just cut me off feel free, when we entered into this discussion I had very
low hopes you'd follow through. I want to discuss the topics at hand, maybe not the same
way you do. I'm trying to get you to talk about God's grace and mercy after judgment day,
since after judgment day is when the God's wrath is going to be poured out as well.

If we cannot even talk about what I thought we agreed on, I doubt we will ever be able to
come to terms and understanding on what we may not agree on.

So if grace and mercy is to much, we can stop now save ourselves some time.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
08 Jul 15
2 edits

Listen if you wish to just cut me off feel free, when we entered into this discussion I had very low hopes you'd follow through.
Do you feel it is poor forum etiquette for one poster to simply "cut off" as you say, and ignore another poster(s) to avoid "following through" on the discussion, just because they don't like what they post?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jul 15

Not really clear on the whole concept of Christianity, are you?

Mutara Nebula

Moves
08 Jul 15

A quick scroll down and make a thumbs up for my buddies' posts and thumbs down for all my enemies post, swing a fist at someone I don't like much who picking on one of my buddies, exist stage left.

Hi Suzianne.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jul 15

Not sure how you thought those were vague, but if you think they were so be it.
Im pretty sure that you can phrases the question a bit clearer. Why dont you give it a shot.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jul 15

Im pretty sure that you can phrases the question a bit clearer. Why dont you give it a shot.
Do you think your eyes will burn out of your head if you ever tried reading what the Word of God actually says?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jul 15

Originally posted by josephw
Do you think your eyes will burn out of your head if you ever tried reading what the Word of God actually says?
Are you capable of adding value to a discussion? Give it a try. Answer the question clearly and plainly. Thanks.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Jul 15

After judgment day....
God's grace to us will cover all sins?
God's mercy to us will be complete?
Will we see any judgment, condemnation mixed into either His grace or mercy then?
Basically, what is it you think it will be like and why?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.