Creation AND Evolution?

Creation AND Evolution?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
24 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
Feel free to run, hide and dodge from the actual point which is that bacteria, not viruses, evolve to become antibiotic resistant. Are you going to tell me a bacteria is not a living thing now?
Ah yes a population (bacteria) evolves into more resilient population (still bacteria). No one denies that. This type of microevolution is perfectly compatible with the Biblical account of creation. I see no evidence to suggest that it became a different kind of specie.

Moves
24 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
It does explain that.
Quote the exact text you think think explains that.

Moves
24 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
Do you really think 150 years of biology can be condensed into a single quote?
I am not asking for a 150 years of biology I am simply asking for evidence that mutations can cause macroevolution to occur, i.e for evidence that mutations can cause one specie to change into a different specie.

ENGLAND

Moves
24 Aug 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Ah yes a population (bacteria) evolves into more resilient population (still bacteria). No one denies that. I see no evidence to suggest that it became a different kind of specie.
That's not what you asked for; here is what you said:

Have beneficial mutations ever been observed in life forms simpler than single celled organisms for example?

An example answer is bacteria (a living thing) evolving via natural selection via DNA mutations.

Do you acknowledge that this is an adequate response to what you asked?

Moves
24 Aug 18

That's not what you asked for; here is what you said:

Have beneficial mutations ever been observed in life forms simpler than single celled organisms for example?

An example answer is bacteria (a living thing) evolving via natural selection via DNA mutations.

Do you acknowledge that this is an adequate response to what you asked?
Well that is because you have just jumped into the conversation without any context as to why I was asking the question. The question was a follow up of my question on page 45 that still remains unanswered. In case you missed it here it is again:

Do you believe a single cell evolved into a fully functional human due to mutations that were not working towards anything without any intelligent direction?

ENGLAND

Moves
24 Aug 18
2 edits

Well that is because you have just jumped into the conversation without any context as to why I was asking the question.
No, I have been following it and I spotted your question which I replied to with an example.

Do you accept that to the question which I responded to, that you now have an "example" of what you were asking for?

Moves
24 Aug 18

No, I have been following it and I spotted your question which I replied to with an example.

Do you accept that to the question which I responded to, that you now have an "example" of what you were asking for?
Sure, so if you understand the context of the question, do you believe that bacteria evolving into more resilient bacteria is evidence that a non living material can evolve into a fully functional human due to mutations that were not working towards anything without any intelligent direction?

Moves
24 Aug 18

You may not have conversed with dj2becker before; he is also @Fetchmyjunk and possibly @Romans1009.
He is widely regarded in this forum as being a bit of a bellend.
And far beyond this forum I'm sure.

ENGLAND

Moves
24 Aug 18
2 edits

Sure, so if you understand the context of the question, do you believe that bacteria evolving into more resilient bacteria is evidence that a non living material can evolve into a fully functional human due to mutations that were not working towards anything without any intelligent direction?
You need to excersise some honesty and acknowledge that I appropriately answered your question.

If you don’t Daniel, then I’m just going to have to assume that you are still the dishonest trolling prick you’ve always been and ignore your fat useless boring ass again.

Moves
24 Aug 18

I am not asking for a 150 years of biology I am simply asking for evidence that mutations can cause macroevolution to occur, i.e for evidence that mutations can cause one specie to change into a different specie.
I believe you are sitting on that evidence sir. (Ever wondered about your coccyx bone? )

Moves
24 Aug 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I believe you are sitting on that evidence sir. (Ever wondered about your coccyx bone? )
Well yours may certainly have had a tail attached to it in the past. I shall spare my forefathers that insult.

Moves
24 Aug 18
1 edit

You need to excersise some honesty and acknowledge that I appropriately answered your question.

If you don’t Daniel, then I’m just going to have to assume that you are still the dishonest trolling prick you’ve always been and ignore your fat useless boring ass again.
Do you understand what "sure" means?

I see you have dodged my follow up question to you. And since you cannot get yourself to answer it you are resorted to your insults again. 😴

Moves
24 Aug 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
And far beyond this forum I'm sure.
😴

ENGLAND

Moves
24 Aug 18

Do you understand what "sure" means?

I see you have dodged my follow up question to you. And since you cannot get yourself to answer it you are resorted to your insults again. 😴
I’m not interested in your “follow up” question at least until you acknowledge that I appropriately answered your question.

Did I or not?

K

Germany

Moves
24 Aug 18

The theory of evolution and the evidence in favour of it explains it. If you have any specific questions I am happy to address them.