Which part exactly is unclear to you?
Which part of what?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
You have had several posters telling you that you are not making sense in your posts KellyJay, you need to be honest with yourself realise that incoherence is no excuse for pretending you don’t really know what you are talking about.
What confused you? Be specific!

Moves
12 Aug 18

Which part of what?
🙂

Moves
12 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @kellyjay
What confused you? Be specific!
I’m not confused, you are. Your post makes no sense and to be honest I suspect you are doing it deliberately. No one could be so deliberately overtly dim over this subject as you have been over several pages.

Moves
12 Aug 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
🙂
If you want to explain his post in question then go ahead.

Moves
12 Aug 18

I’m not confused, you are. Your post makes no sense and to be honest I suspect you are doing it deliberately. No one could be so deliberately overtly dim over this subject as you have been over several pages.
If his post does not make sense to you it means you are the one who is confused. 🙂

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 18

How can I know what you think is unclear and or confusing in what I wrote to you, without you laying out what was said and how it confused you? If all your going to do is make this about me instead of the topic I can only think it was never about the topic for you.

So, pick a sentence any one and tell why you think it is unclear. I imagine because of how you proclaimed how bad what I wrote was that should not be to difficult.

Moves
12 Aug 18
2 edits

How can I know what you think is unclear and or confusing in what I wrote to you, without you laying out what was said and how it confused you? If all your going to do is make this about me instead of the topic I can only think it was never about the topic for you.

So, pick a sentence any one and tell why you think it is unclear. I imagine because of how you proclaimed how bad what I wrote was that should not be to difficult.
KellyJay I’m afraid I think you are either a little dim or deliberately obfuscating. Several posters are telling you the same thing in this thread: you are being incoherent.

As I said, I suspect you are being so deliberately; it is a trait I’ve noticed in your posting on other topics also. For want of a better metaphor, you seem to labour like a cat to cough up doctrinal, or in this case science, “hairballs™”.

It’s all word salad gobbledegook which is completely incoherent.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 18

KellyJay I’m afraid I think you are either a little dim or deliberately obfuscating. Several posters are telling you the same thing in this thread: you are being incoherent.

As I said, I suspect you are being so deliberately; it is a trait I’ve noticed in your posting on other topics also. For want of a better metaphor, you seem to labour like a c ...[text shortened]... ience,[b] “hairballs™”.

It’s all word salad gobbledegook which is completely incoherent.[/b]
Yes, again if possible the topic here is creation AND evolution. I am being specific in my request to you, highlight something said you know I was confusing about, intentions don’t matter just show me my error.

Moves
12 Aug 18

Yes, again if possible the topic here is creation AND evolution. I am being specific in my request to you, highlight something said you know I was confusing about, intentions don’t matter just show me my error.
Your error is that you are incoherent; as I’ve said in my last three posts.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 18
1 edit

So you have for three post made your sole point you find me incoherent. I had hoped for more.

Moves
12 Aug 18

So you have for three post made your sole point you find me incoherent. I had hoped for more.
I’m on to you KellyJay.

Proper Knob and KazetNaggora have also called you out over being overly bizarrely incoherent. The tactic is a new level of dishonesty in debate and revealing of not just your lack of intelligence and knowledge of the subject matter but also of you, personally as a Christian.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 18

I’m on to you KellyJay.

Proper Knob and KazetNaggora have also called you out over being overly bizarrely incoherent. The tactic is a new level of dishonesty in debate and revealing of not just your lack of intelligence and knowledge of the subject matter but also of you, personally as a Christian.
Me me me all about me, you I doubt had any interest or intentions of inputting anything to this topic. You wanted to take a shot so you did.

Moves
12 Aug 18

Me me me all about me, you I doubt had any interest or intentions of inputting anything to this topic. You wanted to take a shot so you did.
Ghost has taught him well. When they can’t handle the argument their only option is to attack the poster. 😴

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
12 Aug 18

He asked you to be specific, and give an example of his 'incoherence'.
And your answer is (unsurprisingly) to simply repeat your claim that he is not coherent.

If you can't give an example and then explain why it's not coherent, then it's you who is plastering the screen with nonsensical word soup.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.