Creation AND Evolution?

Creation AND Evolution?

Spirituality

Moves
12 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
You have a point, last time you jumped in here it was just to insult me and leave. If you can
actually stay on topic, say what you have to say.
I didn’t insult you, you completely misinterpreted my post which was not even directed at you. I explained that at the time but here you are still harping on about it. Are you going to build up to ignoring me for another two years over another non-existent insult?

Moves
12 Aug 18

KellyJay, do you understand how natural selection works?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
yes

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 18
1 edit

Explain the process of natural selection to me please how it works while mutations occur
in DNA.

Moves
12 Aug 18

Explain the process of natural selection to me please how it works while mutations occur
in DNA.
You just said you understood it?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 18
1 edit

You just said you understood it?
Yes, do you? I've gone 33 pages in here off and on talking about it. Care to share what this
does and how?

Moves
12 Aug 18

Yes, do you? I've gone 33 pages in here off and on talking about it. Care to share what this
does and how?
If you understand how natural selection works then why can’t you understand accumulative changes through natural selection?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 18
2 edits

If you understand how natural selection works then why can’t you understand accumulative changes through natural selection?
I believe in accumulative changes, a change occurs it can move on. We only know what
is good or bad by what affects it has on a life form that receives it. Since that means that
good and bad can only be revealed until after it does something good or bad, everything
moves forward and does what it does. The selection occurs after the affects are revealed
not before. So how would this process stop a bad mutation from corrupting life and ending it?

Moves
12 Aug 18
2 edits

I believe in accumulative changes, a change occurs it can move on. We only know what is good or bad by what affects it has on a life form that receives it. Since that means that good and bad can only be revealed until after it does something good or bad, everything moves forward and does what it does. The selection occurs after the affects are revealed not before. So how would this process stop a bad mutation from corrupting life and ending it?
You are not very good at explaining yourself.

But you admit that there are accumulative changes and therefore over time these accumulate into a significant differnce from the original state, right.

K

Germany

Moves
12 Aug 18

I believe in accumulative changes, a change occurs it can move on. We only know what
is good or bad by what affects it has on a life form that receives it. Since that means that
good and bad can only be revealed until after it does something good or bad, everything
moves forward and does what it does. The selection occurs after the affects are revealed
not before. So how would this process stop a bad mutation from corrupting life and ending it?
The point of natural selection is that "bad" mutations (i.e. the ones that lower reproductive success) do tend to disappear from the population precisely because those mutations lower reproductive success. Which aspect of this is unclear to you?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 18

You are not very good at explaining yourself.

But you admit that there are accumulative changes and therefore over time these accumulate into a significant differnce from the original state, right.
Yes, mutations will accumulate over time through generations and these changes are going to alter the lives they are now part of to what ever end that happens to be. You have to explain why none of the negative affects are not treated and accepted like the good ones are. The good ones come with less frequently and in addition to that they have to continue a work already started by a previously random mutation. It is not enough to not kill or harm the life that receives a mutation it must also accomplish something already started correctly, and not screw up all previous changes that were building something. The mechanics that can blindly shift through just random mutations, whose value is totally unknown until it causes something occur, is so precise it can build eyeballs connect them to a brain it also built is unbelievable to me.

Moves
12 Aug 18

Yes, mutations will accumulate over time through generations and these changes are going to alter the lives they are now part of to what ever end that happens to be. You have to explain why none of the negative affects are not treated and accepted like the good ones are. The good ones come with less frequently and in addition to that they have to continue ...[text shortened]... is so precise it can build eyeballs connect them to a brain it also built is unbelievable to me.
Tell you what, you read this post of yours back to yourself, word for word, a couple of times, and then come back and write it again in a way where the words all join up to make some coherent sentences.

Then maybe I’ll will understand what you are actually trying to say.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 18

Tell you what, you read this post of yours back to yourself, word for word, a couple of times, and then come back and write it again in a way where the words all join up to make some coherent sentences.

I thought as much.

Moves
12 Aug 18

Which part exactly is unclear to you?

Moves
12 Aug 18

I thought as much.
You have had several posters telling you that you are not making sense in your posts KellyJay, you need to be honest with yourself realise that incoherence is no excuse for pretending you don’t really know what you are talking about.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.