The Moon and Design

The Moon and Design

Science

Cape Town

Moves
16 Jun 17

Originally posted by apathist
Derail beyond complete. Irrelevant, but I wonder why you are afraid of honest discourse on subjects you haven't mastered. You are just weird, making me look normal. And I am not normal.
I appreciate honest discourse. I dislike people who lie about me.

Pick one of your many accusations, any one. Make your case. You already lost that case once.
In the compatibilism thread you claimed I did not give you a fair hearing. (and even used the word feces )

My first post was a clear answer to your OP explaining my position.
Given that your OP was just three questions there was no 'hearing' to be had, and my response was clear and reasonable.
My second, and only other post was to point out that you had taken a sentence of my post and misinterpreted it with nonstandard definitions to claim I was wrong. All I did was point out that you should not impose your own meaning on my posts.

Now given the above, it is blatantly obvious that your charge of no fair hearing is false. Now either you are really stupid, or you knew it was false when you made it.
Which is it to be?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Jun 17

Originally posted by twhitehead...
In the compatibilism thread you claimed I did not give you a fair hearing. (and even used the word feces )...
Did you call me a liar? If so, Let's examine the details. Show them. How did I intend to deceive, tw. Show your case.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Jun 17

Originally posted by twhitehead
In the compatibilism thread you claimed I did not give you a fair hearing. (and even used the word feces )
That is really weak, I bet you know that. Who gets to decide whether my idea got a fair hearing or not? The person all derailing the thread?

You've called me a liar repeatedly. And you have nothing to support it! I laugh at you. Ha! See? No humor from your side, I can imagine why.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Jun 17
1 edit

Saying something you know to be false with intent to deceive....
Which makes your accusations hurt more, and give you a greater responsibility. Frankly, you're not up to it. You cannot show that I've lied, because I haven't. You want to hear what I think of you now?

Cape Town

Moves
16 Jun 17
1 edit

That is really weak, I bet you know that.
No, its rock solid.

Who gets to decide whether my idea got a fair hearing or not?
If you claim you did not get a fair hearing from me, when none of my posts can reasonably be interpreted to indicate that I am not giving you a fair hearing then you are either stupid or lying.

I repeat, I made exactly two posts in that thread prior to your claim.
1. Was in direct response to the OP which contained three questions, and not your views awaiting a 'hearing'.
2. The second was merely to point out that you misrepresented something I said.

You've called me a liar repeatedly. And you have nothing to support it! I laugh at you. Ha! See? No humor from your side, I can imagine why.
I have supported it and you refuse to acknowledge the support. That proves my case.

Cape Town

Moves
16 Jun 17

You cannot show that I've lied, because I haven't.
I have done so many times in multiple threads. As usual you just pretend it didn't happen.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
17 Jun 17
3 edits

No, its rock solid.
Sure it is. You said so.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
17 Jun 17

I have done so many times in multiple threads. As usual you just pretend it didn't happen.
You have never, and not ever. You think that card works? You have never, and not ever.

Why should anyone take you serious, if we're not talking about math.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
17 Jun 17

Originally posted by twhitehead...
If you claim you did not get a fair hearing from me, when none of my posts can reasonably be interpreted to indicate that I am not giving you a fair hearing then you are either stupid or lying.

I repeat, I made exactly two posts in that thread prior to your claim.
1. Was in direct response to the OP which contained three questions, and not your views ...[text shortened]... ne why.[/b]
I have supported it and you refuse to acknowledge the support. That proves my case.[/b]
Fair hearing about what, now?

I'm a stupid liar, and I asked for a fair hearing about what now?

Cape Town

Moves
17 Jun 17
1 edit

You have never, and not ever. You think that card works? You have never, and not ever.

Why should anyone take you serious, if we're not talking about math.
Wow. You really are a true Trump disciple. You actually believe that truth is a matter of opinion and that the more you repeat a lie the more true it becomes.
SAD.

Cape Town

Moves
17 Jun 17

Fair hearing about what, now?

I'm a stupid liar, and I asked for a fair hearing about what now?
You didn't ask for a fair hearing. But you claimed you didn't get one from me. You lied. And now you are pretending to be stupid to try and get out of admitting you lied.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
17 Jun 17

Wow. You really are a true Trump disciple. You actually believe that truth is a matter of opinion and that the more you repeat a lie the more true it becomes.
SAD.
lol
I like it when you show humor. There was a time I didn't think that was possible.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
17 Jun 17

You didn't ask for a fair hearing. But you claimed you didn't get one from me. You lied. And now you are pretending to be stupid to try and get out of admitting you lied.
There is the real tw! I think his tactic here usually works. He makes a rude charge; when prompted to make a case, he just repeats the charge. Eventually the target goes away.

He called me a liar but he cannot support that charge. And he doesn't know what fair hearing he didn't give! The man hates me. I know why.

Cape Town

Moves
17 Jun 17
1 edit

There is the real tw! I think his tactic here usually works. He makes a rude charge; when prompted to make a case, he just repeats the charge. Eventually the target goes away.

He called me a liar but he cannot support that charge. And he doesn't know what fair hearing he didn't give! The man hates me. I know why.
An there you go again. Trumpian deny deny deny.
I made the case and it is rock solid.

You claimed I didn't give you a fair hearing.

Here is your chance to demonstrate that that wasn't a baldfaced lie.

Which of my posts, and which sentences exactly lead you to believe you had not received a fair hearing from me? Explain your thought processes that lead you to that conclusion.

(Hint: you are going to have to pull some Trumpian excuses out of your hat)

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
18 Jun 17

An there you go again. Trumpian deny deny deny.
I made the case and it is rock solid.

You claimed I didn't give you a fair hearing.

Here is your chance to demonstrate that that wasn't a baldfaced lie.

Which of my posts, and which sentences exactly lead you to believe you had not received a fair hearing from me? Explain your thought processes that l ...[text shortened]... u to that conclusion.

(Hint: you are going to have to pull some Trumpian excuses out of your hat)
You called me a liar. Am waiting to hear your case.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.