Creation AND Evolution?

Creation AND Evolution?

Spirituality

ENGLAND

Moves
15 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @kellyjay
You are not a caring person or loving person, all you seem to live for are insults, and informing others how they don't live up to your standards as if that is supposed to be important to us.
Yes, I don’t love or care for my wife or family, my whole life is dedicated to insults and telling people they are beneath me.

🙄

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
Yes, I don’t love or care for my wife or family, my whole life is dedicated to insults and telling people they are beneath me.

🙄
You asked what I thought I told you, I don’t know how you treat others face to face. I do know you how you treat them here. I am going to limit my responses to again to creation and evolution in this thread. You want to continue this start another thread.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Aug 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
C'mon KJ. You wrote the following:
<<Props to you, you at least are making an effort. "

I responded as follows:
<<Any number of people have made an effort to explain it to you - many have made multiple attempts including me. It's really disingenuous for you to pretend otherwise.>>

Based on the above, do you really think that the point of what is ...[text shortened]... versal common ancestor"? If you do, it's yet another example of your poor reading comprehension.
For you if I am not in agreement I am flawed. You don’t even entertain the possibility that you could hold the flawed views on this topic. I don’t think anyone is less than for disagreeing with me it isn’t a measure of intelligence or lack there of it is only a point of disagreement.

ENGLAND

Moves
15 Aug 18

You asked what I thought I told you, I don’t know how you treat others face to face. I do know you how you treat them here.
My complaints about you are aimed directly and specifically at the content of what you post. Your complaints about me are sweeping ad-hominem generalisations about me as a person.

Sometimes I really don’t think you realise what it is you are writing KellyJay.

Moves
15 Aug 18

My complaints about you are aimed directly and specifically at the content of what you post. Your complaints about me are sweeping ad-hominem generalisations about me as a person.

Sometimes I really don’t think you realise what it is you are writing KellyJay.
Oh the irony.

Go back to the last few posts of yours and point out which of them aren’t sweeping ad-hominem generalisations about Kelly as a person.

ENGLAND

Moves
15 Aug 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Oh the irony.

Go back to the last few posts of yours and point out which of them aren’t sweeping ad-hominem generalisations about Kelly as a person.
Ok done. All of them.

Moves
15 Aug 18

Ok done. All of them.
Lol almost all your posts attack and aim to insult Kelly.

K

Germany

Moves
15 Aug 18

If we introduce an agent to kill off some germ, and the vast majority of them die off that
can be explained away two different ways when speaking of those who lived.
1. They developed an immunity evolving towards the good, yea team.
2. There was a small population within that group of germs that had the immunity already
now they are dominate.
We can e ...[text shortened]... ccount all possible outcomes, what good it is outside of only showing
you what you want to see.
The bad mutations do not accumulate like the good mutations do, because bad mutations - by definition - reduce reproductive success. The descendants of those organisms with bad mutations are out-competed for resources by the organisms which did not receive the bad mutations. This is called "natural selection".

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
The bad mutations do not accumulate like the good mutations do, because bad mutations - by definition - reduce reproductive success. The descendants of those organisms with bad mutations are out-competed for resources by the organisms which did not receive the bad mutations. This is called "natural selection".
If a life form received mutations and the next generation starts because of reproduction, that next generation receives what the previous generation hands off. If there were failures in being able to reproduce, due to bad mutations there is your limitations. There isn’t any spot check scanning the next generation for weaknesses in DNA, the ability to reproduce does that.

ENGLAND

Moves
15 Aug 18

Lol almost all your posts attack and aim to insult Kelly.
Daniel, I really don't care what you think.

Moves
15 Aug 18

Does anyone?

K

Germany

Moves
15 Aug 18

If a life form received mutations and the next generation starts because of reproduction, that next generation receives what the previous generation hands off. If there were failures in being able to reproduce, due to bad mutations there is your limitations. There isn’t any spot check scanning the next generation for weaknesses in DNA, the ability to reproduce does that.
The point is that bad mutations cause an organism to have fewer offspring that survive until adulthood. If this isn't the case, then the mutation is not bad in the context of evolution.

Moves
15 Aug 18

Bingo. Neither does Kelly care what you think about him.

ENGLAND

Moves
15 Aug 18

Bingo. Neither does Kelly care what you think about him.
What are you, his spokesperson?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
The point is that bad mutations cause an organism to have fewer offspring that survive until adulthood. If this isn't the case, then the mutation is not bad in the context of evolution.
Yes never once disagreed with that.
You added a twist which is that if something reproduces only the good mutations get to accumulate after the reproduction and the next generation arrives.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.