The Moon and Design

The Moon and Design

Science

c

Moves
13 Feb 17

Originally posted by MarshallPrice
I'm not googlefudge.
Oh, that's right, you're the moron who forgot his own email address and password, and needed to start a new account.

P.S. RHP can email you your password if you forgot. But only morons forget their email too.

Cape Town

Moves
13 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by chaney3
Oh, that's right, you're the moron who forgot his own email address and password, and needed to start a new account.

P.S. RHP can email you your password if you forgot. But only morons forget their email too.
Have you considered the possibility that he may have more than one email address? I have six in active use currently and have had others in the past. It is not unusual to create a separate one for a site that you don't want to receive spam from.
Certainly it seems like an act of desperation on your part to try and attack him on that count.

P.S. I am still waiting for that apology.

c

Moves
13 Feb 17

Originally posted by twhitehead
Have you considered the possibility that he may have more than one email address? I have six in active use currently and have had others in the past. It is not unusual to create a separate one for a site that you don't want to receive spam from.
Certainly it seems like an act of desperation on your part to try and attack him on that count.

P.S. I am still waiting for that apology.
RHP will email your password.

Stop defending fellow atheits, it's unbecoming.

M

Moves
13 Feb 17

You don't know the circumstances leading up to me re-registering here, so I'll write it off as you generally being a "FOOL" as you put it.

I've been off the site for some years, during which I got a new computer, and had to start a new email due to the fact that I was using an email account that I can currently no longer use. My RHP account happened to be linked to that email address, so I had to start fresh.

It was easier to say that I lost the information when in reality, it's much more complicated.

I can go into it, but I'll refrain from doing so out of respect for the topic of this thread, which is the same as every thread you make. You don't understand science, you hate it when people correct you, and you throw a fit when people call you on your bull.

Have fun in the shallow end of the gene pool.

c

Moves
13 Feb 17

You don't know the circumstances leading up to me re-registering here, so I'll write it off as you generally being a "FOOL" as you put it.

I've been off the site for some years, during which I got a new computer, and had to start a new email due to the fact that I was using an email account that I can currently no longer use. My RHP account happened ...[text shortened]... throw a fit when people call you on your bull.

Have fun in the shallow end of the gene pool.
I have proven design.

It's not my fault you cannot see it.

M

Moves
13 Feb 17

I have proven design.

Eclipse=Design

Brain=Design

Eclipse+Brain=Design

Cape Town

Moves
13 Feb 17

Stop defending fellow atheits, it's unbecoming.
'Unbecoming' doesn't even begin to describe your rudeness and lies in this thread so far.

I am still waiting for that apology.

c

Moves
13 Feb 17

Originally posted by twhitehead
'Unbecoming' doesn't even begin to describe your rudeness and lies in this thread so far.

I am still waiting for that apology.
What apology do you want?

For what?

M

Moves
13 Feb 17

I have proven design.

If you sent me one or more links that backed up design, even if they were biased as you are, I would concede that you at least put in effort. As is, you've only proven that you don't understand how science works.

c

Moves
13 Feb 17

If you sent me one or more links that backed up design, even if they were biased as you are, I would concede that you at least put in effort. As is, you've only proven that you don't understand how science works.
Explain origin of life.
Explain where the matter came from to cause Big Bang.

You cannot. Your science is weak. You only have guesses.

Moves
13 Feb 17

Explain origin of life.

You only have fairy-tales.

c

Moves
13 Feb 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
You only have fairy-tales.
Explain it Ghost.

Origin of life?
Matter?
The perfection that allows human life?

Luck. That's all you have.

Moves
13 Feb 17

Explain it Ghost.

Origin of life?
Matter?
The perfection that allows human life?

Luck. That's all you have.
I don't know. I wasn't there.

c

Moves
13 Feb 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I don't know. I wasn't there.
Then you are agnostic.

M

Moves
13 Feb 17

Explain origin of life.

Let's tackle the origin of life first. The main theories are panspermia and abiogenesis, I suggest you look them up.

Panspermia says that life on earth originated in outer space before coming to earth. The general consensus is that it came on some sort of meteorite or comet. This is not to be confused with directed panspermia, which theorizes that life began because of extraterrestrial interference.

Abiogenesis claims that life developed on earth through natural laws acting on existing proteins and such. The most popular theory is that a lightning strike caused a chemical reaction resulting in the first single celled organisms, infinitely more primitive than modern day bacteria.

As far as the matter that the Big Bang spread out, there's many theories, far too many to go over right here right now. The one that is the most compelling is that this is just the most recent Bang in an infinite cycle of Bangs and Crunches (the inverse of a Bang in this case). The theory states that eventually the universe will implode onto itself, form another singularity, and then spread out again.

I suggest you do some research on the topics.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.