The Moon and Design

The Moon and Design

Science

c

Moves
12 Feb 17

Originally posted by twhitehead
I take offence at that blatantly false accusation.
What did I lie about?
Please demonstrate that I lied or apologise.
You lied when you claimed you have an open mind.

Clearly, you do not!!

Cape Town

Moves
12 Feb 17

Originally posted by chaney3

Clearly, you do not!!
I ask you once again to go and find a dictionary and look up the meaning of 'lie'.
I sincerely believe I have an open mind and have clearly stated in an earlier post exactly what I mean by that. I did not lie.

I await your apology for the false accusation.

Cape Town

Moves
12 Feb 17

My studies of eclipse and physics have already proven you wrong.
Yet you can't answer any of my questions, nor provide any information from your 'studies of eclipse and physics' to support your claim that you have 'proven me wrong'.

I am still waiting for that reference I asked for a week or two ago. Having difficulty finding it or something?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Feb 17

Clearly, you do not!!
When you refuse to accept the fact Luna is in a special place that will not produce ellipses in the far future you are not doing anything scientific. Your only wish is to bend science to your agenda, you don't WANT truth you want your own agenda proved right which will never happen because eventually the moon drifting out a few inches a year will put it too far out to do anything but cover the main body of the sun with a brilliant halo of the sun, much more than exposing just the corona as it is now. You seem to think all that we see now is just being held in place by some deity with no other interest than in giving some cosmic message to humans, like we are so up on the spiritual totem pole to be worth the time of a god.

c

Moves
12 Feb 17

Originally posted by twhitehead
I ask you once again to go and find a dictionary and look up the meaning of 'lie'.
I sincerely believe I have an open mind and have clearly stated in an earlier post exactly what I mean by that. I did not lie.

"You sincerely believe you have an open mind".

You are wrong.

You are close minded, and too deep rooted in your atheism to know any better.

Find a mirror, and praise what you see.

c

Moves
13 Feb 17

Any other atheists care to answer the question on top of page 29?

Doubt it. Remain in ignorance and denial.

Trust in "you". With your brain that came from nowhere.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Feb 17

Any other atheists care to answer the question on top of page 29?

Doubt it. Remain in ignorance and denial.

Trust in "you". With your brain that came from nowhere.
Its pretty safe that such a thing will never happen. Your what if crap is just that, crap. What if a dude showed up who totally proved there was no god, would you believe him?

Cape Town

Moves
13 Feb 17

"You sincerely believe you have an open mind".

You are wrong.
I may be wrong, but I did not lie.

h

Moves
13 Feb 17
6 edits

Let me ask you this:

If humans evolved from apes, then why are apes still present today? .
OBVIOUSLY, we didn't evolve from any modern species of ape but rather we and modern apes evolved from a common ancestral species of ape that isn't alive today, moron.
Surely they would have all evolved by now? Into humans?

No you ignorant moron; the same species never independently evolves into existence twice because that obviously just isn't how evolution works.

Get an education. Learn what evolution is. Learn what science is. Grow a brain. Then come back to us.

M

Moves
13 Feb 17

Pack it up everyone. Chaney has us beat. His arguments are flawless. He understands science and spirituality as a whole better than any of us ever will. This man truly is the proof that the universe was designed, as no one can be this perfect by accident.

To quote this glorious specimen, "I see design, you only see accident." Eloquent...simply eloquent.

c

Moves
13 Feb 17

Originally posted by MarshallPrice
Pack it up everyone. Chaney has us beat. His arguments are flawless. He understands science and spirituality as a whole better than any of us ever will. This man truly is the proof that the universe was designed, as no one can be this perfect by accident.

To quote this glorious specimen, "I see design, you only see accident." Eloquent...simply eloquent.
Finally. A voice of reason.

Thank you.

M

Moves
13 Feb 17

Finally. A voice of reason.

Thank you.
Isn't it amazing how so many people try to deny the obvious? Look at eclipses, an example you yourself used, it's so clear that it was all put in place and set in motion by a creator!

M

Moves
13 Feb 17

If the moon or sun were to move, eclipses wouldn't happen and we would all die! Chaney, you showed me the light. Atheists are so rooted in their stupidity that they can't see this.

c

Moves
13 Feb 17

Originally posted by MarshallPrice
If the moon or sun were to move, eclipses wouldn't happen and we would all die! Chaney, you showed me the light. Atheists are so rooted in their stupidity that they can't see this.
Thanks googlefudge.

M

Moves
13 Feb 17

Thanks googlefudge.
I'm not googlefudge.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.