Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Science

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 23

@Metal-Brain
I notice, COMRADE, you didn't respond to the FACT JACK that the Russians tracked Apollo to the moon and back and if they had evidence of fakery they would have shouted it out to the whole planet.
They didn't because they KNEW we went to the moon and back and landed those astronauts safely, even Apollo 13.
It was a shame the whole Apollo program was deemed just a stunt to beat the Russians to the moon and believe me, they tried but could not get the dozens of rockets they used to coordinate enough to avert disaster every time their super lifter operated, it didn't operate, it EXPLODED.
Saturn V used much larger and much smaller number of rockets which were a LOT easier to control ATT which is why it was successful but of course, you being a card carrying communist would NEVER let that information out of YOUR mouth.
I see now it was not Dive accusing the fakery, he was just saying there were idiots like that here, including YOU comrade. You have a life long agenda to cause as much chaos as possible in your zeal to defeat the democracy here in the US, you probably were dancing in the street to see the insurrection on Jan 6.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 23

@ConstableBlondy
Thanks, I appreciate that. You know, a funny thing happened on my way to work at Goddard, a semi truck pulled to a left turn and because I did not see the light was green I assumed it was and went through. So a cop was there.
He pulled me over and asked for ID. I pulled out my Goddard Space flight center badge and showed it to him, he fell back about four feet just looking at it🙂
He then said, ok, just take it easy next time and let me go.
That was awesome🙂

MB

Moves
06 Sep 23

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
I notice, COMRADE, you didn't respond to the FACT JACK that the Russians tracked Apollo to the moon and back and if they had evidence of fakery they would have shouted it out to the whole planet.
They didn't because they KNEW we went to the moon and back and landed those astronauts safely, even Apollo 13.
It was a shame the whole Apollo program was deemed jus ...[text shortened]... democracy here in the US, you probably were dancing in the street to see the insurrection on Jan 6.
Did the Russians shout to the whole planet that JFK was not assassinated by Oswald? That 911 was an inside job? And how would you know if they did? Do you read Sputnik News every day? No, you rely on the Rockefellers propaganda from domestic news sources here in the USA.

How do you know the USSR tracked Apollo and what do you mean by tracked? Were the Russians following foot prints? LOL
If they monitored Apollo with telescopes to see where they went why can't you just use a telescope to look at the mirrors on the moon and say there you go. You can see them yourself.

MB

Moves
06 Sep 23

@divegeester said
Provide some evidence instead of merely making assertions.
I already did.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/world/nasa-moon-lasers-scn-trnd/index.html

Why do you lie so much? I proved it, he didn't and you didn't. I did.

MB

Moves
06 Sep 23

The post that was quoted here has been removed
That is a lie. I never made that assertion at all. All I did was posit the question.

MB

Moves
06 Sep 23

@sonhouse said
@divegeester
As a former Apollo technician, I am offended by these charges.
For instance, I don't think you even come close to understanding Ponders statement of the mirror left on the moon just so happened to be placed in a position that it would automatically reflect light back from laser shots at it, where the return was counted in individual photons getting back but en ...[text shortened]... king together with our little, well at least MY little part in getting Apollo there and back safely.
"I WAS THERE"

You were on the moon? Do tell.

MB

Moves
06 Sep 23
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
Here is a photo of the actual retroreflector:

https://airandspace.si.edu/collection-objects/laser-ranging-retro-reflector-apollo/nasm_A19730063000#:~:text=The%20Laser%20Ranging%20Retroreflector%20is,laser%20light%20back%20to%20Earth.

So I would LOVE to see the deniers explanation of exactly how that reflector got placed in the PERFECT position to allow laser ...[text shortened]... long post about that and other tech I was personally working on ATT at Goddard Space flight center.
A moon landing denier will say that those photos were not taken on the moon because they were not. You have to find it with a telescope so they see it directly on the moon. Then they will believe you.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
06 Sep 23

@metal-brain said
A moon landing denier will say that those photos were not taken on the moon because they were not.
So you are a moon landing denier.
Lol.

What a donkey.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
06 Sep 23

@metal-brain said
I already did.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/world/nasa-moon-lasers-scn-trnd/index.html

Why do you lie so much? I proved it, he didn't and you didn't. I did.
We are taking about this “film” you claim existed, was animated, then taped over.

Got any evidence of it donkey?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 23
3 edits

@Metal-Brain
Bejuses you are indeed dense. Why did you think that photo was from the moon? I never said that and the photo never said that, the FACT JACK we get laser photons returns is proof the retroreflector is there.
BTW, you talk about 'aiming' it and such, but it doesn't have to be aimed perfectly, just more or less aimed at Earth because the operative word you obviously don't understand is RETRO, that means there is a fairly wide angle that will reflect back at the same angle it received so if a laser beam hits it it will return the photons on exactly the same path but my guess is that is WAY above your pay grade since you don't give a rats ass WHAT we say or show, you will always believe the bullshyte the landings were faked.
BTW, I said I was THERE which meant I was at GODDARD so your stupid attempt at sarcasm falls flat.
My guess is you didn't deign to read my long post, it would have been much too long for your limited reading ability.
Also, I guess you are so blinded by your communist propaganda you forgot there is this interesting development called RADAR. THAT is what the Soviets used to track Apollo, and they CERTAINLY would have screamed bloody heaven if the thought the landing was faked. They KNEW it was real which is why they didn't say a word about it one way or the other.
The really sad part is the deniers are AMERICAN, not any other country, maybe later when the BS word was out but the originators were American.
Clearly people who want America to go down the tubes like you.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 23

@divegeester
Hey Dive, sorry if I made it sound like YOU were the denier. I don't imagine any of those deniers would ever read my post since I was on Apollo at Goddard Space Flight Center, an amazing place to work.

MB

Moves
06 Sep 23

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Bejuses you are indeed dense. Why did you think that photo was from the moon? I never said that and the photo never said that, the FACT JACK we get laser photons returns is proof the retroreflector is there.
BTW, you talk about 'aiming' it and such, but it doesn't have to be aimed perfectly, just more or less aimed at Earth because the operative word you obvio ...[text shortened]... but the originators were American.
Clearly people who want America to go down the tubes like you.
We got laser photons returns? Who is we?

MB

Moves
06 Sep 23

@sonhouse said
@divegeester
Hey Dive, sorry if I made it sound like YOU were the denier. I don't imagine any of those deniers would ever read my post since I was on Apollo at Goddard Space Flight Center, an amazing place to work.
There are deniers on here?
I have not noticed any moon landing deniers. Who are they?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
07 Sep 23

@sonhouse said
@divegeester
Are you going to produce ANY evidence of this moon landing film which was faked (animated)?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
07 Sep 23

@metal-brain said
There are deniers on here?
I have not noticed any moon landing deniers. Who are they?
Do you believe that the Apollo moon landing happened as claimed?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.