The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Gothenburg

Moves
2d 3h

@Drewnogal said
That’s a good way of putting it.
I felt sad reading the last few posts here. The place does feel a bit deserted doesn’t it. You were good to keep it running for so long. I have an image of the place being boarded up for a while perhaps?
It started off very well I think and it stayed that way for a long time. It takes wit though and more posters to keep it alive. And as you say, this forum has somewhat declined. I still remember the good old days (sitting in my rocking chair 🙂 ), that was fun.

Moves
2d 2h

@Torunn said
It started off very well I think and it stayed that way for a long time. It takes wit though and more posters to keep it alive. And as you say, this forum has somewhat declined. I still remember the good old days (sitting in my rocking chair 🙂 ), that was fun.
You first appeared here as a customer and inexplicably passed on the crème de menthe in your White Lady.

Gothenburg

Moves
2d 2h

@Ghost-of-a-Duke said
You first appeared here as a customer and inexplicably passed on the crème de menthe in your White Lady.
And that was 05 Aug 20, it's a long time for a thread.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
1d 22h

@Torunn

hej! Is this where the pirates hang out...? and the ship's cat too?

where is the Stees?

I'll have a nice cold beer, some Gouda and crackers, for starters

Gothenburg

Moves
1d 15h

@Earl-of-Trumps said
@Torunn

hej! Is this where the pirates hang out...? and the ship's cat too?

where is the Stees?

I'll have a nice cold beer, some Gouda and crackers, for starters
Rumor has it that he's practicing very hard on the golf-course to improve his skills. Some say it may be a bit late, others say it is never too late. I think it's a good time for a break and a cold beer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.