The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
32d

Holy cows, Torunn, I never saw you order food in here.

And of course Stees can whip it up for you 🙂

Gothenburg

Moves
32d

@Earl-of-Trumps said
Holy cows, Torunn, I never saw you order food in here.

And of course Stees can whip it up for you 🙂
Well, since the Tavern is for sale, we are cutting costs and Stees is the only proprietor - and an excellent cook too.

Moves
31d

@Torunn said
Is there somebody in the kitchen at this hour? I would like a nice Quiche Lorraine and a glass of white wine, if that is possible?
I only prepare excellent Quiche Lorraine, enjoy it and a lovely Alsace Riesling.👍

Gothenburg

Moves
30d

@Great-Big-Stees said
I only prepare excellent Quiche Lorraine, enjoy it and a lovely Alsace Riesling.👍
I have an idea how to use this tavern better: There are boys and girls who would be excellent cooks but who are not admitted to the Hotel and Restaurant School because they haven't passed in the necessary theoretical subjects and thus didn't qualify. Some of them would do very well here under our supervision. What do you think?

Moves
30d

@Torunn said
I have an idea how to use this tavern better: There are boys and girls who would be excellent cooks but who are not admitted to the Hotel and Restaurant School because they haven't passed in the necessary theoretical subjects and thus didn't qualify. Some of them would do very well here under our supervision. What do you think?
Hmmmm 🤔, you may be onto something there. I have connections/friends at three schools of “ cooking”, Le Cordon Bleu, The Culinary Institute of America and lastly, Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts. I will ask for their lists of their “rejects”.👍

Gothenburg

Moves
30d

@Great-Big-Stees said
Hmmmm 🤔, you may be onto something there. I have connections/friends at three schools of “ cooking”, Le Cordon Bleu, The Culinary Institute of America and lastly, Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts. I will ask for their lists of their “rejects”.👍
Great, because I hope to give students a chance to follow their talents and not only academic opportunities.

Moves
30d

@Torunn said
Great, because I hope to give students a chance to follow their talents and not only academic opportunities.
Indeed. We, here in Canada and I suspect elsewhere, will be having big time issues concerning the loss (retirement) of many trades people (plumbers, electricians etc) in the next few years. So in case we , here at The Tavern find ourselves in a like situation we should be proactive. I have emailed my connections and hope, soon, to hear back.👍

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
29d

That's a good topic of conversation. Can I get in?
All I need is a couple of beers to get me rolling 😉

Gothenburg

Moves
28d
2 edits

@Earl-of-Trumps said
That's a good topic of conversation. Can I get in?
All I need is a couple of beers to get me rolling 😉
You're welcome. As soon as Stees has finished cleaning his golf clubs he will help you. Meanwhile:
"The winner of the Tour Championship will be declared as the winner of the FedEx Cup and will take home $25 million, a $7 million increase from last year. The second-place finisher in the rankings will take home $12.5 million and the third-place finisher will take home $7.5 million."

Moves
28d

@Torunn said
You're welcome. As soon as Stees has finished cleaning his golf clubs he will help you. Meanwhile:
"The winner of the Tour Championship will be declared as the winner of the FedEx Cup and will take home $25 million, a $7 million increase from last year. The second-place finisher in the rankings will take home $12.5 million and the third-place finisher will take home $7.5 million."
And I will take home nothing but my clubs will sparkle.👍😁

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
28d

Wish me luck, Stees. I'm going to see if I can make the cut this week 🙂

Moves
27d

@Earl-of-Trumps said
Wish me luck, Stees. I'm going to see if I can make the cut this week 🙂
Good luck Earl.👍 See ya at the 19th.👍🍺

Moves
25d

@Great-Big-Stees said
Good luck Earl.👍 See ya at the 19th.👍🍺
Does anyone know if torunn has stopped by lately?🤔

Gothenburg

Moves
25d

@Great-Big-Stees said
Does anyone know if torunn has stopped by lately?🤔
I'm here now, I have been busy watching the PGA Tour Championship, today being the final day and Scottie Scheffler seems to be unstoppable on -26 at the beginning of the day. The money at stake for the winner is USD 25 million. Ludvig Åberg starts on -11. He may reach the top 10 players, he has qualified for this tournament and I feel very proud of him.

Moves
25d

@Torunn said
I'm here now, I have been busy watching the PGA Tour Championship, today being the final day and Scottie Scheffler seems to be unstoppable on -26 at the beginning of the day. The money at stake for the winner is USD 25 million. Ludvig Åberg starts on -11. He may reach the top 10 players, he has qualified for this tournament and I feel very proud of him.
Well that’s almost like getting the gold medal. In the meantime, can I get you a Molson Golden?🤔👍😁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.