Rajk999 - Jesus said we must believe

Spirituality

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 17

Originally posted by Eladar
Not to the blind.
Oh yeah .. from the man who said that God does the final judgment .. and could not produce the reference, and only when pressed he backed off and admitted that he was wrong...

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
It's mindless rhetoric to the one that doesn't understand the gospel and rejects the Bible.

1 Cor 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
I notice you ignored my question.

Moves
10 Jul 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
I notice you ignored my question.
Which question?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 17

You believe that Jesus died for your sins on the cross and that you receive forgiveness through His death on the cross. You trust Him that He will work in you to enable you to do His will and that he will change you to be more and more like Him. (Of course obedience goes hand in hand with faith, but trusting God enables us to be obedient)
So when Jesus said believe in John 3 and John 6 meant this -

You believe that Jesus died for your sins on the cross and that you receive forgiveness through His death on the cross. You trust Him that He will work in you to enable you to do His will and that he will change you to be more and more like Him.

And this you got this where ? Did Jesus say all this?

T

Moves
10 Jul 17

It's mindless rhetoric to the one that doesn't understand the gospel and rejects the Bible.

1 Cor 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
You've repeatedly shown that you are either unwilling or unable to intelligently discuss anything. In lieu of that you mindlessly regurgitate rhetoric that you've heard or read regardless of its applicability.

Moves
10 Jul 17

So when Jesus said believe in John 3 and John 6 meant this -

You believe that Jesus died for your sins on the cross and that you receive forgiveness through His death on the cross. You trust Him that He will work in you to enable you to do His will and that he will change you to be more and more like Him.

And this you got this where ? Did Jesus say all this?
Ah yes I forgot you only believe some parts of the Bible.

Moves
10 Jul 17

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
You've repeatedly shown that you are either unwilling or unable to intelligently discuss anything. In lieu of that you mindlessly regurgitate rhetoric that you've heard or read regardless of its applicability.
Says the guy who can't tell me whether or not he believes the Bible.

T

Moves
10 Jul 17

Says the guy who can't tell me whether or not he believes the Bible.

That or mindlessly make remarks on the level of a pre-teen.

Moves
10 Jul 17

So do you believe the Bible or not? It's a simple yes or no answer.

T

Moves
10 Jul 17

So do you believe the Bible or not? It's a simple yes or no answer.

Moves
10 Jul 17

And you only have insults and no answers to my questions and expect me to answer you, very mature indeed.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 17

Ah yes I forgot you only believe some parts of the Bible.
Use any part of of the bible to make your case

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Jul 17
1 edit

If you believe you have the conviction to obey. If someone told you a fire was approaching your village and you need to flee, would you obey him if you didn't believe him?
It is much more than just trusting Jesus' word, it is also trusting what He did too, and
believing in who He is.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Jul 17

Mr Peace and Joy, you are another FOOLISH Christian who does not understand that God and Jesus Christ has no interest in what someone says.

Its all about what a person DOES.

DOERS ARE JUST, WHILE HEARERS AND TALKERS WITH BE DESTROYED.
Do you think caps make your statements 'more true'?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Jul 17

Yes. Claiming to believe means nothing. One must DO it.
No one said "claiming to believe". He said believing, which is the only road to "doing".

Why do you and Rajk always claim that those who believe are just saying it? You don't know their hearts. You also claim that Christians here are NOT "doing". How do you KNOW that?

You and he are doing nothing but bearing false witness.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.