Attributes of God

Attributes of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
20 Jul 22

@mike69 said
How many foolishly attack something with ignorance daily so important to you? DEAF EARS!
As it happens, I am not "ignorant" about KellyJay's ideology and the morally incoherent things he says.

As for why I debate and discuss these things on this forum with him ~ why it is "important", as you put it ~ well it is a debate and discussion forum, after all.

If you think the points I make are "foolish" and "ignorant", so be it.

But you simply declaring this kind of thing in your angry style doesn't add anything to the discourse.

ENGLAND

Moves
20 Jul 22

@mike69 said
Here’s your grave issue, you don’t care about the point you raise. It’s only a stupid ploy to trip up, confuse and discredit Christian’s/Christianity in your foolish eyes. Your bitterness and hate shines bright!
Christians who hold beliefs such as the ones kellyjay and Josephw express in this forum drag Christianity and Jesus Christ into a gutter of slurry and filth.

F

Moves
20 Jul 22

@mike69 said
You ask questions, discredit them in your own eyes only-not the Christian’s, with words from your bitter unbending spirit. Words on deaf ears!
Words on deaf ears!

Well, the words are clearly burning your ears and you've got nothing but off-topic invective to offer by way of response. Perhaps if your own spirit were not so "unbending"...

Moves
20 Jul 22

@fmf said
Words on deaf ears!

Well, the words are clearly burning your ears and you've got nothing but off-topic invective to offer by way of response. Perhaps if your own spirit were not so "unbending"...
Set and restart, your off to the races with the same old stuff again. Your like a book, get a different routine. I wasn’t talking about anyone but my feelings/Opinion’s and the lows in many directions I feel you go out of your individual distaste for Christian’s.

F

Moves
20 Jul 22

@mike69 said
Set and restart, your off to the races with the same old stuff again. Your like a book, get a different routine. I wasn’t talking about anyone but my feelings/Opinion’s and the lows in many directions I feel you go out of your individual distaste for Christian’s.
Still nothing to offer, it seems.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jul 22

@fmf said
Everything your God figure does is good. Your God figure created brain tumours. You God figure's brain tumours afflict babies because you say people have chosen not to "walk as God directed" them. Got it? It's as if you don't understand what you post. The way you try to distance yourself from what you say, pridefully, instead of either owning it or correcting yourself, makes you seem very low-integrity sometimes.
What God does is not always going to be called by us good as anything we don't
like is not called good by us. You are going off on brain tumors and assuming they
are a direct punishment to some hypothetical child, which is all a story according
to you, you can make God the bad guy because, according to your story, He did it
for a cause to punish a child.

As I pointed out and continue to say, once the world starts spinning into sin,
bad things happen; we live in a world here because of our choices. You see it
as well as anyone, and some can see something true and still miss it, then turn
around and hate and belittle those that say something to correct them.

If you take on the Athiest view, there is nothing to complain about with brain
tumors. It is merely evolution at play; the way life is here, so there is nothing
good or bad with tumors; it is nature weeding out life as it does everything
blindly. That is what you are comparing in reality; dismissing God says that the
tumors are nothing; they are neither good nor bad.

Good, the (supposed to) in life are only found with God because there is a way
things should be, not necessarily as they are. God allows us to continue to act
and say things that run contrary to His nature, but that will end.

F

Moves
20 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
What God does is not always going to be called by us good as anything we don't
like is not called good by us. You are going off on brain tumors and assuming they
are a direct punishment to some hypothetical child, which is all a story according
to you, you can make God the bad guy because, according to your story, He did it
for a cause to punish a child.
But you said that God created brain tumours in babies because people did not "walk with God" as directed.

F

Moves
20 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
If you take on the Athiest view, there is nothing to complain about with brain
tumors. It is merely evolution at play; the way life is here, so there is nothing
good or bad with tumors; it is nature weeding out life as it does everything
blindly.
This bears-poo-in-the-woods precis of my position does absolutely nothing to address the moral incoherence of what you believe.

F

Moves
20 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
You see it
as well as anyone, and some can see something true and still miss it, then turn
around and hate and belittle those that say something to correct them.
The Victim Cards you are playing say KellyJay Is Being Hated and KellyJay Is Being Belittled? What should I do, then? Just accept being "corrected" by you even though your moral compass seems totally broken? Sometimes you are beyond parody, KellyJay.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jul 22

@fmf said
But you said that God created brain tumours in babies because people did not "walk with God" as directed.
I said we are free to do what we will and want comes from that are the consequences of our choices.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jul 22

@fmf said
Having our creator tell us how to walk properly we can see the results of both doing it or not.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jul 22

@fmf said
The Victim Cards you are playing say KellyJay Is Being Hated and KellyJay Is Being Belittled? What should I do, then? Just accept being "corrected" by you even though your moral compass seems totally broken? Sometimes you are beyond parody, KellyJay.
You are twisting my words I wasn’t calling you or anyone out, merely speaking about how we (me included) treat each other.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jul 22

@fmf said
This bears-poo-in-the-woods precis of my position does absolutely nothing to address the moral incoherence of what you believe.
I beg to differ because the way you have been complaining about tumors as your view must also be applied to everything else, it removes all good and bad from all no matter what. There is nothing wrong if there is nothing right and removing intrinsic value for just our opinions does that. When I say a tumor is bad it is because I believe that a child’s life should be free from that. Any condemnation of tumors has to come from a place where we can point to what should be not just I don’t like that.

F

Moves
20 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
I said we are free to do what we will and want comes from that are the consequences of our choices.
The brain tumour in a baby is a punishment created by your God figure, you've already explained that. Referring to it as "consequences" is moral sophistry.

F

Moves
20 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
There is nothing wrong if there is nothing right and removing intrinsic value for just our opinions does that.
What is "good" about the baby's brain tumour according to your moral compass? You say your God figure created it and you say everything he does is "good". You pretending that I believe "there is nothing wrong if there is nothing right" - pretty dishonest of you after talking to me about morality for over a decade - is a cheap red herring. The issue is what makes you believe the baby's brain tumour is "good"?