A dead human spirit

A dead human spirit

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
20 Feb 22

@fmf said
Thanks for all that, sonship.

Now, say it to josephw and ask him to debate you.
~ Mic dropped ~

ENGLAND

Moves
20 Feb 22

@josephw said
You and divegeester asked the question and sonship did a bang-up job of explaining the meaning of everlasting punishment to you.

What more do you want?

You want to deride, criticize, accuse, malign, denigrate and otherwise impugn the character of anyone that disagrees with you.
Sonship believes that non Christians will be burnt alive for eternity.

Do you?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
20 Feb 22
2 edits

@josephw said
Light and darkness.
Truth and lies.
Right and wrong.
Good and evil.

If a man doesn't love Jesus, and obey him, then he will, by default, love that which he serves.

Everyone has a master, something he has chosen to define his life. The thing we love we serve.

Unless you think there's some neutral ground somewhere.
"Everyone has a master, something he has chosen to define his life. The thing we love we serve."

I disagree. Do you sincerely believe that anybody who doesn't believe in god, who doesn't 'love' and 'obey' what they would therefore consider to be a largely mythical figure, is necessarily 'wrong' and 'evil'?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
20 Feb 22

@divegeester said

Do you?
Believers go to heaven. Christ rejectors go to hell.

Basic Bible knowledge. It's what the scriptures teach, and I would be held to account by God if I said otherwise.

So will you.

ENGLAND

Moves
20 Feb 22

@josephw said
Believers go to heaven. Christ rejectors go to hell.

Basic Bible knowledge. It's what the scriptures teach, and I would be held to account by God if I said otherwise.

So will you.

Do you?

🙂

Grass Farmer

Moves
20 Feb 22

@divegeester said

Do you?

🙂
climate change everyone will burn.

ENGLAND

Moves
20 Feb 22

@executioner-brand said
I notice the site has neutered your obnoxious blurting.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Feb 22
3 edits

@divegeester

Obnoxious blurting -

Obnoxious blurting which is OK for Divegeester to do anytime.
Nobody else is allowed to do it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Feb 22

@josephw said
I'm sure sonship would agree.

There are two types of men. Those that walk in the light, and those that love the darkness.

John 3:17.18
¶ He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
I think you are mistaken. Notice he has not responded to my post.
He believes tat all who profess faith have Gods favour regardless of their conduct.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Feb 22

@josephw said
Light and darkness.
Truth and lies.
Right and wrong.
Good and evil.

If a man doesn't love Jesus, and obey him, then he will, by default, love that which he serves.

Everyone has a master, something he has chosen to define his life. The thing we love we serve.

Unless you think there's some neutral ground somewhere.
i have seen atheists show more regard for the teachings of Christ than certain Christians on this site. That says something... that professions of faith in Christ is no indication of love for Jesus, and that one can profess faith and stiill choose the wrong side in :
Light and darkness.
Truth and lies.
Right and wrong.
Good and evil.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
21 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
i have seen atheists show more regard for the teachings of Christ than certain Christians on this site.
I doubt that.

F

Moves
21 Feb 22

@josephw said
You and divegeester asked the question and sonship did a bang-up job of explaining the meaning of everlasting punishment to you.

What more do you want?
Do you now agree with the belief that "unforgiven" non-believers will be tortured in burning flames for eternity?

Moves
21 Feb 22

@executioner-brand said
Nice one!

Moves
21 Feb 22
1 edit

@fmf said
Do you now agree with the belief that "unforgiven" non-believers will be tortured in burning flames for eternity?
I think a fair question to ask is whether time passes at any non-zero rate in eternity.

That would have direct relevance to whether the torturees could even experience the torture.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 22
2 edits

@Kevin-Eleven

And if the ozone layer goes away everyone will probably want to have children with darker skin.

Don't tell the Ku Kux Klan or the White Aryans though.