Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
14 Aug 22

@fmf said
FMF is a better person than me, he’s kind and forgiving… I am not… if you ever defame me on this site by accusing me of cybercrime I will legally track you down and sue your spineless ass.

What you say about me in comparison to you... it is true.
Nicely done 😉

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
14 Aug 22

@fmf said
If you can't even recognize the Roman alphabet that English uses, how can you think it's credible that you can tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese writing [for example]? Remember you ADDED the detail about the Japanese writing the next day after you saw me mention Japan in a post addressed to someone else.
Anything to say on this Relentless Red?

F

Moves
14 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Well, if it wasn't you the timing and content was pretty remarkable.
What "timing"?

You haven't even said when it happened, what year even!

What "content"?

It's now been established that you saw some script you ASSUMED was "Indonesian writing" with the "Indonesian alphabet" so you are making a fool of yourself.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
14 Aug 22
1 edit

While we wait for RR to think of a reply I’d just like to point out that this utterly malicious gaslighting, this libellous defamation this accusing of another member of this community of a real criminal offence and the way the Chamberpot cronies abandon all integrity to support it… is a perfect example of why I think you’re a bunch of unprincipled disinhibited duchebags whom I have absolutely no respect for.

Just thought I’d pop that in during the intermission 🙂

SRB

Moves
14 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Anything to say on this Relentless Red?
No idea what the curly lettering meant, but the word Indonesia written in English within an address on the page was what resulted in my assumption.

Also, for clarity, that email account was for no other purpose than the beach cleaning group.

The Ship's Cat

Moves
14 Aug 22

@fmf said
The "Indonesian alphabet" is exactly the same 26-letter Roman alphabet as English uses. "Indonesian writing" appears exactly the same as English writing. You are trying far too hard. You are gaslighting.
I thought you used Kawi or Javanese script?

F

Moves
14 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
The reader can make their own mind up.
Yes. Let's see what Suzianne says. Let's see what WoofWoof says. Let's see what Ghost of a Duke says. Let's see what reservation247 says. Let's see what Kevin Eleven says. Let's see if @bandaid makes a comeback. Stop doubling down on this blatant gaslighting.

F

Moves
14 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I thought you used Kawi or Javanese script?
The 26-letter Roman alphabet, just like English.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
14 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
No idea what the curly lettering meant, but the word Indonesia written in English within an address on the page was what resulted in my assumption.
Wow, well there it is then.

The word “Indonesia” was written on a webpage.

I bow to your powers of criminal deduction.

SRB

Moves
14 Aug 22

@fmf said
What "timing"?

You haven't even said when it happened, what year even!

What "content"?

It's now been established that you saw some script you ASSUMED was "Indonesian writing" with the "Indonesian alphabet" so you are making a fool of yourself.
The timing of the automatic email accepting membership of the website in relation to the timing of the forum posts. This is my last post, off to do something better.

F

Moves
14 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Indonesian writing is not "curly". Did the "Japanese writing" also have "the word Indonesia written in English" among it?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
14 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
The timing of the automatic email accepting membership of the website in relation to the timing of the forum posts. This is my last post, off to do something better.
This is compelling!

So an auto reply email was sent from your website at a time when FMF wasn’t posting on the forums… What with that AND the word “Indonesia” on a webpage you saw.

Gosh, it’s like being in the interview room with AC12 in “Line of Duty”

F

Moves
14 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
The timing of the automatic email accepting membership of the website in relation to the timing of the forum posts.
What "timing of the forum posts" are you talking about? What year? What month? What week? What day? What time was it? What "timing"?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
14 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
This is my last post, off to do something better.
Maybe take a course in ethics.

The Ship's Cat

Moves
14 Aug 22

@fmf said
The 26-letter Roman alphabet, just like English.
Could Red not be referring to Javanese script? Isn't that still used in some contexts?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.