Moves
13 Aug 22
1 edit

F

Moves
13 Aug 22

@the-gravedigger said
FMF has taken control of his computer.
Thanks to Industrial Grade Coincidence, I have inundated his Resentful Sycophants Anonymous Group with pictures of Indonesian [and Japanese] scrotums and pudenda. He had to close the group down.

r

Moves
13 Aug 22

r

Moves
13 Aug 22

F

Moves
13 Aug 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Spam photos of Indonesian [and Japanese] scrotums and pudenda.

r

Moves
13 Aug 22

F

Moves
14 Aug 22

@suzianne said
No it's not. YOU are the one making all these idiotic accusations of an imaginary accusation.
Pages 15-22.

SRB

Moves
14 Aug 22

At first I was confused. Why was this content appearing on the Facebook account? Then I remembered that the associated email address had been used to sign up to a website. It occurred to me that the person using it must have accepted cookies and content was now being tailored according to data collected from their machine. It was like they had signed their work.

Still, it gave me a funny story to tell and nothing more. It won't be recycled again and again like other real world events seem to be on this forum. It was inconvenient though moving the beach cleaning group to a new account.

Now if other events aren't recycled again and again in this forum could that be the solution to creating a little peace?

SRB

Moves
14 Aug 22

@fmf said
Spam photos of Indonesian [and Japanese] scrotums and pudenda.
Exactly that. I thank you.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
14 Aug 22
3 edits

@relentless-red said
At first I was confused.
You still are confused. And poorly informed about how cookies work, about hacking generally and about digital identity theft.

Combined with your propensity for malicious dishonesty, the mix has become a debilitating and embarrassing trait for you.

Hint: you would be well advised to consider what types of websites you are personally browsing on your “hacked” computer.

F

Moves
14 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
At first I was confused. Why was this content appearing on the Facebook account? Then I remembered that the associated email address had been used to sign up to a website. It occurred to me that the person using it must have accepted cookies and content was now being tailored according to data collected from their machine. It was like they had signed their work.

Still, it gave me a funny story to tell and nothing more. It won't be recycled again and again like other real world events seem to be on this forum. It was inconvenient though moving the beach cleaning group to a new account.

Now if other events aren't recycled again and again in this forum could that be the solution to creating a little peace?

You are doubling down on what is the clearest example of gaslighting there's probably ever been on this forum.

F

Moves
14 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Exactly that. I thank you.
Whoosh

SRB

Moves
14 Aug 22

@divegeester said
You still are confused. And poorly informed about how cookies work, about hacking generally and about digital identity theft.

Combined with your propensity for malicious dishonesty, the mix has become a debilitating and embarrassing trait for you.

Hint: you would be well advised to consider what types of websites you are personally browsing on your “hacked” computer.
My last post on this, but the same content is sent to the Facebook account video stream regardless of which computer or device you use to log in. The account received content using Indonesian writing, using the Indonesian alphabet.

It happened, it might be better to just laugh about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.