Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22

@suzianne said
and due only to your partisan desire to inflate Red's remarks into some sort of "offense".
Relentless Red has public ally accused another poster of cybercrime for which you have said nothing to him about.

And yet you’re more concerned about me being “partisan”..

Forum gold.

F

Moves
13 Aug 22

@suzianne said
Both you and FMF are full of camel droppings in this issue, and due only to your partisan desire to inflate Red's remarks into some sort of "offense".
You mustn't have read what he said.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Exactly.
Yes yes let’s get the floaters all talking about “droppings” and “partisan posting” ….

Anything which deflects from the mollusc and Chamberpot floater Relentless Red’s online disinhibited defamatory accusations.

Moves
13 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Yes yes let’s get the floaters all talking about “droppings” and “partisan posting” ….

Anything which deflects from the mollusc and Chamberpot floater Relentless Red’s online disinhibited defamatory accusations.
Big words + small mind = stupid remarks.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Aug 22
1 edit

@fmf said
But Relentless Red has explicitly said that he made the accusation in support of Ghost of a Duke. And he also suggested that what he claims I did to him is "evidence" supporting what Ghost of a Duke claims about me. Have you not read this thread?
I have read the thread. Have you? He made no statement of "support" of anybody. He did say that he was motivated to speak up by your treatment of the Ghost, but stopped well short of saying he was writing "in support" of him. Perhaps you could learn to read without your need to be so precious about something that, yes, explicitly said that he was not accusing you. Clearly you are driven by some need to register "offense", probably merely because he was the author.

The Ship's Cat

Moves
13 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Relentless Red has public ally accused another poster of cybercrime for which you have said nothing to him about.

And yet you’re more concerned about me being “partisan”..

Forum gold.
You have manufactured the accusation for your own nefarious purposes.

F

Moves
13 Aug 22

@suzianne said
I have read the thread. Have you? He made no statement of "support" of anybody.
But he did.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Aug 22
1 edit

@fmf said
The issue is Relentless Red's behaviour. Do you think I hijacked one of his email accounts and used it to destroy his Facebook group? I don't think he does either; I think this is all just toxic banter. So, it's this behaviour on his part that is the issue.
He doesn't think you did either, in fact he said as much.

Have you read the thread?

F

Moves
13 Aug 22

@suzianne said
He did say that he was motivated to speak up by your treatment of the Ghost, but stopped well short of saying he was writing "in support" of him.
No he didn't. He suggested his accusation was "evidence" that supported Ghost of a Duke's claims about me.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22

@woofwoof said
Translation: "Boooohoooo...hoo.
I joined the club and then quit like a fragile pansy. Now I wish I was still a part of the group."
I quit the group because after Suzianne accused me of being misogynist when I gave her sound motorcycling advice related to her BS claim about thinking of buying a super-sport 600cc motorcycle when she didn’t even have a licence … you bunch of pricks rallied round her a bit like you are now with RR and his BS and you just melted into a foray of ludicrous cliquey behaviour.

It was utterly pathetic.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You have manufactured the accusation for your own nefarious purposes.
Did you get that from all the posts you previously said you couldn’t be bothered to read?

F

Moves
13 Aug 22

@suzianne said
Have you read the thread?
Yes of course. It is you who is saying stuff as if you haven't.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22

@suzianne said
I have read the thread. Have you? He made no statement of "support" of anybody.
Yes he did!

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22

@suzianne said
He did say that he was motivated to speak up by your treatment of the Ghost, but stopped well short of saying he was writing "in support" of him.
Say what?

🤣

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22

@woofwoof said
Big words + small mind = stupid remarks.
From your own mouth!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.