Moves
13 Aug 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I have it saved for reposting later 🙂

The Ship's Cat

Moves
13 Aug 22

Thread update:

Dive demonstrates his own gullibility and propensity to misremember pretty much everything.

The Ship's Cat

Moves
13 Aug 22

@fmf said
What conclusion have you drawn?
That Red is a far more trustworthy individual.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Thread update:

Dive demonstrates his own gullibility and propensity to misremember pretty much everything.
Try harder.

F

Moves
13 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
That Red is a far more trustworthy individual.
Do you trust him in so far as thinking his accusation is true?

The Ship's Cat

Moves
13 Aug 22

@fmf said
Do you trust him in so far as thinking his accusation is true?
You asked Red: "You think I have sent 'Indonesian spam' to you using a fake email account?

Red replied: "Not at all. I think somebody in Indonesia opened a fake account on a website using one of my email addresses as if it were theirs to use. I think the site put cookies on the machine used to open the account, and the cookies automatically resulted in the spamming, revealing the location of the machine used and the on line interests of it's owner."

What am I missing? Where is the direct accusation of criminal activity you are banging on about? (There are too many posts to wade through).

F

Moves
13 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Where is the direct accusation of criminal activity you are banging on about?
In other sentences that he typed and not the one you have cherry-picked as has been laid out already quite clearly.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said

What am I missing? Where is the direct accusation of criminal activity you are banging on about? (There are too many posts to wade through).
Has the spineless coward Relentless Red nominated you to be his mouthpiece now?

Anyway, if you are going to grab this legal dog by the ears you should probably undertake a little more diligence rather than bemoan the amount of posts you have to go through.

My sincere advice to you would be to stay well out of it.

F

Moves
13 Aug 22

@Ghost-of-a-Duke
Whatever happened to you, Ghost of a Duke? You are nothing at all like the good friend I once had.

Moves
13 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You asked Red: "You think I have sent 'Indonesian spam' to you using a fake email account?

Red replied: "Not at all. I think somebody in Indonesia opened a fake account on a website using one of my email addresses as if it were theirs to use. I think the site put cookies on the machine used to open the account, and the cookies automatically resulted in the spamming ...[text shortened]... ccusation of criminal activity you are banging on about? (There are too many posts to wade through).
The alleged "direct accusation" can be found hiding behind the dry-crumpled-pea that's FMF/Divegeester's brain.

It's also called paranoia.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22

@fmf said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke
Whatever happened to you, Ghost of a Duke? You are nothing at all like the good friend I once had.
Indeed.

And all because his Mum hassled him when you changed his name on a local radio show.

Astonishing stuff.

F

Moves
13 Aug 22

@woofwoof said
It's also called paranoia.
The paranoia is not mine. The paranoia is Relentless Red's. His entire accusation revolves around an alleged "30-minute pause" in some thread, we don't know what that thread was, nor do we even know what year it happened... but, with the alleged "30-minute pause", he makes his accusation... THERE you have the paranoia.

Moves
13 Aug 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
All things considered; it's an FMF/Divegeester masterpiece.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.