I don’t get it.

What “violence” here?

What “system” is it “inherent” in?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
How do you define “big part” within the context of what you wrote?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22

@fmf said
It's one of the few things you seem to want to talk about. That and counting anonymous thumbs.
😅

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
People were free to draw their own conclusions from what he wrote, join the dots.
Yes, that’s how slurs work.

F

Moves
13 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
People were free to draw their own conclusions from what he wrote, join the dots.
What conclusion have you drawn?

F

Moves
13 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Your defence for most things seems to be mere coincidence.
Surely Relentless Red's kafkaesque accusation relies on his claim that there is some sinister meaning in an alleged coincidence? Why do you think I have to defend myself against such a ludicrous and unsubstantiated accusation?

r

Moves
13 Aug 22

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22

How do you define “big part” in your previous post?

r

Moves
13 Aug 22

F

Moves
13 Aug 22

Gosh, divegeester. This guy is absolutely running rings around you. Did you see what he did there?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22

Have you got any evidence to support this slanderous slur of criminal behaviour against FMF?

r

Moves
13 Aug 22

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22
3 edits

Summary

All of this because Ghost of a Duke had his name changed on a local radio program and got so bent out of shape over it that he wrote a histrionic email (from his local government work account) claiming damage to his mental health, sleepless nights, family strife and threatened the radio program. The program was off air for a week before they realised it was all out of spite.

He then creates a thread in the Chamberpot slurring FMF and implicating me accusing us of all sorts of nefarious behaviour. No evidence of my involvement, I didn’t even know about it. A thread which at least one member was so disgusted with that they screen-grabbed every page of it and sent it to FMF. The thread included all the others here who believed the slurs and criticised FMF and myself, people who were friends I might add!

Then he threatens myself and FMF with prosecution under the data protection act for discussing his email which he sent on his local government headed corporate email account!!

This is Ghost of a Duke.

Now we have Relentless Red writing slurs inferring FMF has two years ago used RR’s previous username to extrapolate his email address, hack a web portal and spam it. No evidence whatsoever. It is slander, proper legal slander to publicly accuse someone of a criminal offence. Let’s see if Relentless Red has the balls to leave his slurs in place.

That’s Relentless Red.

Yes people, please do “join the dots” but join them with principle and sound judgment. Think it through.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
13 Aug 22
1 edit

You are way out of your depth.

r

Moves
13 Aug 22

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.