The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit

Spirituality

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
21 Sep 17

Please describe the Holy Spirit in one sentence. Thanks.

Moves
21 Sep 17

Originally posted by @rbhill
Please evidence that the Holy Spirit exists,...in one sentence. Thanks.

R

California

Moves
21 Sep 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Please evidence that the Holy Spirit exists,...in one sentence. Thanks.
I am doing a study on Operation Timothy and one of the questions is to ask 5 people in one sentence what they think of about the Holy Spirit is in one sentence. Thanks.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Sep 17

When I get home I will write a nice run on sentence.

R

California

Moves
21 Sep 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
When I get home I will write a nice run on sentence.
Cool

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
21 Sep 17

I am doing a study on Operation Timothy and one of the questions is to ask 5 people in one sentence what they think of about the Holy Spirit is in one sentence. Thanks.
Any people?

What's the purpose of "Operation Timothy"?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
21 Sep 17

Looks like Santa but doesn't eat the mince pies.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Sep 17

Spirit of the Most High God, who hovered over the waters of a formless void earth, who filled the prophets with the Word of God, gifts men with skill, intelligence, knowledge, craftsmanship, strength, wisdom, understanding, justice, dreams, visions, the giver of rest, ever present Spirit of the Almighty who lifts men up and carries them away, giving interpretation of dreams, who over shadowed the virgin so Christ may become the Son of Man, whom Christ baptizes man with so they may know the LORD, who descended upon the LORD like a dove, who led the LORD into the wilderness, who casts out demons, who anointed the LORD to proclaim good news to the poor, proclaiming liberty to captives, recovering sight to the blind, set at liberty the oppressed, causes men to rejoice, a gift that the God gives to His children who asks for Him who the world cannot see or receive, who dispenses gifts for the edification of the church, who fills my soul so that my cup over flows.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
22 Sep 17

He said a "sentence" 🙄

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Sep 17
1 edit

The Holy Spirit is the final form in which the Triune God reaches the inside of man to be life to us from within for the impartation of God Himself into human beings.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Sep 17

The power of God which causes some to live a life free of sin and evil, which many Christians mistakenly believe that they have.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @rajk999
The power of God which causes some to live a life free of sin and evil, which many Christians mistakenly believe that they have.
The New Testament settles the matter for us. No one can say "Jesus is Lord" except in the Holy Spirit.

" Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking in the Spirit of God says, Jesus is accursed,

and no one can say, Jesus is Lord! except in the Holy Spirit. " (1 Cor. 12:3)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Sep 17

Originally posted by @sonship
The New Testament settles the matter for us. No one can say [b]"Jesus is Lord" except in the Holy Spirit.

" Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking in the Spirit of God says, Jesus is accursed,

and no one can say, Jesus is Lord! except in the Holy Spirit. " (1 Cor. 12:3)
[/b]
You mistakenly believe that you have it. Proof that you do not have is that you repeat these little oneliners designed to fool others. The whole story is can be obtained by reading a whole one of the epistles of Paul.

Take Ephesians for example. Paul starts off with how Christians are saved, continues on with the life in Christ through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and finishes with the statement that some Christians who have this HS will not enter the Kingdom of God becuase they did not follow this guidance from the Holy Spirit

Moves
22 Sep 17

And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God's righteousness, and of the coming judgment.

John 16:8

R

California

Moves
22 Sep 17

Text that I have received so far are friend, wow, confusing, benevolent, that's tough, and it should be one word not a sentence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.