Devotionals

Devotionals

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
28 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
The problem you have Romans1009 is that the majority of the patential readers in here think you are an utter tit with zero credibility.
Apart from your group of friends here, who thinks you have any credibility?

Moves
28 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Apart from Romans, who thinks you have any credibility?

Name one person....

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

What makes you think I am ashamed of the words of Jesus? Are you once again comparing your posting here to the words of Jesus?
I was referring to another poster’s comment and the verse from Scriptures that it brought to mind.

But to answer your first question, I have no idea if you’re embarrassed by the words of Jesus. I don’t think you respect the Bible.

Your second question is trolling and unworthy of response.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

The problem you have Romans1009 is that the majority of the patential readers in here think you are an utter tit with zero credibility.
It’s sad that so many of your posts are nothing but personal attacks. You must have a lot of anger and frustration inside of you to attack total strangers on the Internet as often as you do.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

What makes you think I am ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ?
I have no idea if you are or not. I don’t think you respect the Bible.

Moves
28 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
It’s sad that so many of your posts are nothing but personal attacks. You must have a lot of anger and frustration inside of you to attack total strangers on the Internet as often as you do.
I took your groundless accusations that I was lying about my studies and employment as a personal attack. Was that a result of your anger and frustration?

Genuine question?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

It probably says “kick me” on the back.
More insults?

How long does it take the anger and frustration to return after you’ve unloaded it on total strangers in here? Less than a day?

Why don’t you work on resolving whatever is making you so angry and frustrated instead of coming here every day to dump on total strangers? Treat the disease, not the symptoms.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I took your groundless accusations that I was lying about my studies and employment as a personal attack. Was that a result of your anger and frustration?

Genuine question?
Not at all. I sincerely believe you’re lying about both. In my opinion, your knowledge of the Bible is too thin for you to have a theology degree and you have far too much free time on your hands to be managing a group of mental health professionals.

ENGLAND

Moves
28 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
No idea.

ENGLAND

Moves
28 Apr 18
1 edit

I was referring to another poster’s comment and the verse from Scriptures that it brought to mind.

But to answer your first question, I have no idea if you’re embarrassed by the words of Jesus. I don’t think you respect the Bible.

Your second question is trolling and unworthy of response.
You repeatedly compare yourself and you posting to Jesus. Other posters have noticed it too.

Robbie Carrobie used to do this a lot and he was also called out for it, just as you are being.

ENGLAND

Moves
28 Apr 18

More insults?
How is what I posted an insult?

ENGLAND

Moves
28 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke

Genuine question?
It is very likely that Romans1009 is unemployed, so I suspect he is jealous of your education and career.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

You repeatedly compare yourself and you posting to Jesus. Other posters have noticed it too.

Robbie Carrobie used to do this a lot and he was also called out for it, just as you are being.
I don’t do that at all. You’re simply smearing me and comparing me to a person I neither know nor have I read any of his posts. The only people who agree with your false assertion about me are atheists. Not surprised by that.

Moves
28 Apr 18

Not at all. I sincerely believe you’re lying about both. In my opinion, your knowledge of the Bible is too thin for you to have a theology degree and you have far too much free time on your hands to be managing a group of mental health professionals.
I don't believe you genuinely think I have lied consistently about those personal things throughout my 3 years on the site, both publically and in private PMs and games with a number of forum regulars. What sad person would do that?

I also do not think you have a proper understanding of what constitutes a theology degree as you seem to be under the impression that I just spent 3 years studying the bible. As for having too much free time, I log in during breaks. I'm sure many people here do the same thing.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Apr 18

How is what I posted an insult?
Not interested in arguing about nonsense and serving as a receptacle for your frustration and hate. Find someone else.