Attributes of God

Attributes of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
23 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
No, I'm simply saying we have opinions, if they do not reflect reality as it is, it does
not matter if the whole of the world agrees if we are wrong we are wrong, or if
only one is getting it right, all the rest are wrong.
You have a moral compass that guides you in terms of the moral dimensions pertaining to your opinions about what you see as reality. And so do I. So does everyone.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Jul 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
It’s quite a conundrum, isn’t it.
Not really, if we spend all of our time speaking about each other we are not even addressing the real questions, but opinions which all could be wrong. Your and my feelings don’t come into play, those are strictly centered strictly on us!

F

Moves
23 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
Not really, if we spend all of our time speaking about each other we are not even addressing the real questions, but opinions which all could be wrong. Your and my feelings don’t come into play, those are strictly centered strictly on us!
All you ever do is share your personal opinions, KellyJay.

Moves
23 Jul 22

Hi, do you mind sharing a little about the the strength of your walk with God while you considered yourself a believer and the attributes of God you then pulled strength from.

F

Moves
23 Jul 22

@mike69 said
Hi, do you mind sharing a little about the the strength of your walk with God while you considered yourself a believer and the attributes of God you then pulled strength from.
If you are talking to me, the answer is, no, I'm not interested.

r

Moves
23 Jul 22

Moves
23 Jul 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
We’re you there to know this?

ENGLAND

Moves
23 Jul 22

@mike69 said
We’re you there to know this?
He has been back there, in time, in his mind.

Moves
23 Jul 22

@divegeester
He made God and himself look foolish through All of his words, that’s not banter. He’s obviously a young Christian needing to pray for wisdom, knowledge, and the ability to use it.

ENGLAND

Moves
23 Jul 22

@mike69 said
@divegeester
He made God and himself look foolish through All of his words, that’s not banter. He’s obviously a young Christian needing to pray for wisdom, knowledge, and the ability to use it.
If you are talking about reservation247, then you are mistaken as he isn’t a Christian.

Moves
23 Jul 22

@divegeester said
If you are talking about reservation247, then you are mistaken as he isn’t a Christian.
Thank you, I’m still glad to see he dropped his rock and went home one way or the other.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Jul 22
1 edit

@fmf said
All you ever do is share your personal opinions, KellyJay.
Exactly what other voice or opinion would you suggest I use? If that is your response you will simply always be saying it, everyone you talk to will be voicing their opinion, as you do each time you open your mouth. So not exactly a news flash, not exactly a revelation either. Neither is it addressing any topic’s truthfulness or not, it is just your endless speculation if.

F

Moves
23 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
Exactly what other voice or opinion would you suggest I use? If that is your response you will simply always be saying it, everyone you talk to will be voicing their opinion, as you do each time you open your mouth. So not exactly a news flash, not exactly a revelation either. Neither is it addressing any topic’s truthfulness or not, it is just your endless speculation if.
Sometimes, you really are beyond parody, KellyJay.

F

Moves
24 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
Neither is it addressing any topic’s truthfulness or not, it is just your endless speculation if.
No one is stopping you from expressing your personal opinions regarding the truth or your speculations about reality. It's not clear what you are grumbling about.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Jul 22

@fmf said
No one is stopping you from expressing your personal opinions regarding the truth or your speculations about reality. It's not clear what you are grumbling about.
Again your opinions about opinions is just you again expressing your opinion.