Open Beta feedback thread

Open Beta feedback thread

Site Ideas

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
45d

@A-Unique-Nickname said
Anyway, when I select the drop down forums in the second banner it doesn't allow me to scroll down to site ideas, the page in the background just scrolls, regardless of where the little mousy is.
Finally have a fix for this.

A bit of an edge case - when on a device with a relatively small screen, such as some iPads/tablets (but not phones) in landscape, the Forum's menu specifically would render off the bottom of the screen, making some options inaccessible.

The menu will now scroll within itself, making the lower options available.

Moves
44d

Good stuff.

Can we have a button that goes directly to the game list rather than into the first game available? Often people (me) don't want to play some games but others yes.

Moves
20d
1 edit

@Russ
Hi Russ,

This may or may not have been reported already, but conditional moves are not currently being saved properly in Firefox (v. 115.13.0esr to be specific in my case). The interface to setup the moves in either mode appears to work fine in either quick or deep mode, as in I can setup the proper conditions and the 'Submit Conditional Move' button appears and is clickable, but nothing appears to happen after clicking that button and the list of queued conditional moves remains unchanged. Clearing cache and so on makes no difference. This process does work properly in chromium.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.