:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
21 Feb 04

Go to your game list.
click next to the game... game info.

You should see some green bars. That is the time bank. Once the time bank is gone you are able to time somone out. You will get a skull next to the game for claiming a win.

P-

gs

ST.PAUL MINNESOTA

Moves
21 Feb 04

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Go to your game list.
click next to the game... game info.

You should see some green bars. That is the time bank. Once the time bank is gone you are able to time somone out. You will get a skull next to the game for claiming a win.

P-
I started the game on the 9th so he hasnt moved in 11 days ther is a 7 day time out period but the 14 day time bank remains unchanged.

thanx

:'( sdh

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
21 Feb 04

Have any moves been made at all? Has the player moved at all in the past 11 days? Do you have a delete button next to the game?

Perhaps you might be able to just get rid of this lame game and move on? If any moves were made the timebank should begin to shrink. RHP did have a site outage so the Time Bank might not start ticking until Monday??

If I could only play 5 or 6 games at a time here at RHP I would want people holding me up either. Check all game conditions before taking a game... Enjoy the site... and be a pawn star when you can.

P-

n
Sean H.

St.Paul Minnesota US

Moves
21 Feb 04

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Have any moves been made at all? Has the player moved at all in the past 11 days? Do you have a delete button next to the game?

Perhaps you might be able to just get rid of this lame game and move on? If any moves were made the timebank should begin to shrink. RHP did have a site outage so the Time Bank might not start ticking until Monday??

If I ...[text shortened]... me conditions before taking a game... Enjoy the site... and be a pawn star when you can.

P-
I dont want to get rid of it hes over 1500/and we have moved.

:'(

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
21 Feb 04

Originally posted by nosvaratue
I dont want to get rid of it hes over 1500/and we have moved.

:'(
Hmmm.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.