Only Chess

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
10 Sep 08

Originally posted by greenpawn34
You are right. I'm bored with this.

Eldragonfly - over to the general forum, let's talk Beatles.

At least that is something we can agree on.
the hypocritical mush on the bottom of page 6 of this thread greenpawn. so regrettable, so silly and so uncalled for.

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
10 Sep 08

Originally posted by wormwood
this is about how far your text registers with me before I skip to the next post. I suggest you place your emotional outburst within that region, if you want me to actually read it.
well that explains it... i responded to your idiotic and dull comments quite proper. i merely pointed out that you, like oh so many others here, find it necessary/like to play the ignorant and misunderstood fool, only to avoid any real discussion.

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
11 Sep 08

Originally posted by eldragonfly
well that explains it... i responded to your idiotic ....
inane drivel, losing focus......

M

St. Paul, Minnesota

Moves
11 Sep 08

He sucks you in. The troll.

The horror.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
11 Sep 08
4 edits

red herring. You're quoting me out of context 🙄 the true tactics of a desperate individual with something to hide. Like arrakis said, you seem to get awfully defensive and FTR i don't accept greedpawns careless assessment and endorsement of your credentials. 😵
Everyone can read previous pages of Thread 89499 (before page 6) and see if your words are "out of context." Your ignorance of facts & lack of principles and logic is too obvious. Probably you are living in another reality. So you are too harmless to be taken serious. In few words - you are zero unworthly for any discussion 😉

P.S. Probably I should thank you for accusing me as accusations made by trolls&morons like Arrakis, z00t/ludz/Jie and eldragonfly is evidence of opposite 😀

N
10. O-O

Kalispell, MT

Moves
11 Sep 08

Originally posted by Korch
Pointing out that RN accusations against no1 is accusations against himself is not "overstepping the mark". Which can`t be said about some hypocrites (from your TSM club) accusing no1 (which was main reason why thread was removed).

And your threats like that are funny themselves independently of context.
So...

are Korch and No1 getting married?

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
11 Sep 08
2 edits

Originally posted by Nowakowski
So...

are Korch and No1 getting married?
The same could be asked about your beloved RN, Arrakis and some banned cheats 😉

N
10. O-O

Kalispell, MT

Moves
11 Sep 08

The same could be asked about your beloved RN, Arrakis and some banned cheats 😉
they may be getting married, i have no idea.

and i don't know that they're my beloved. I just defended him once because he was under persecution from a hypocrite. I'd do the same for you, even if your misguided ramblings so often are pointed towards myself, or people I respect here. I guess its a difference in morality, maybe you can teach me chess, and I'll teach you morality and humility.

-GIN

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
11 Sep 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Nowakowski
they may be getting married, i have no idea.

and i don't know that they're my beloved. I just defended him once because he was under persecution from a hypocrite. I'd do the same for you, even if your misguided ramblings so often are pointed towards myself, or people I respect here. I guess its a difference in morality, maybe you can teach me chess, and I'll teach you morality and humility.

-GIN
I have noticed your "morality and humility" enough fot not willing to teach from you that.

And if you are defending RN without being "beloved" or "married" with him then why do you attribute others with such a motivation?

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
11 Sep 08

Everyone can read previous pages of Thread 89499 (before page 6) and see if your words are "out of context."
gutless ad hominems = logical fallacy. Such ignorant and incoherent blather, i must say. Let's take a closer look at my comment instead of all this idiotic juvenile mudslinging.

no1marauder :

A few malcontents don't create a "shadow of doubt". The top six are all well qualified though some are more qualified than others. You, on the other hand, don't have any of the advantages they do and your attitude in this thread as well as your "ban first, ask questions later" statement shows you are temperamentally unsuited for the job.

eldragonfly :

i agree with you no1marauder. Those statements don't make any sense, the attributions rather careless, the baiting and tactless remarks almost an obscenity.

As anyone can plainly see, some rather tame remarks, decrying the usual uncalled for cavalier attacks, baiting remarks and idiotic and sheepish personal attacks. 🙄

Yes, those that can read and do actually have critical thinking skillz can easily figure out that you quoted me out of context... it's what i intended when i wrote them, not how YOU choose to interpret my words that really matters. In fact there is precious little that can be taken out of context, again your diffuse, idiotic, illogical and insincere statements point to some larger defect.

i was responding to no1's statement, deflecting the usual truckload of moronic offensive and spiteful tirades, and that you couldn't just hide accusations of cheating under some cheap rug. like arrakis said, bless his little heart, you sure get mighty defensive when confronted with evidence of possible engine use/fritz high match-up rates. Again playing stoopid, more regrettable and illogical garbage just to ignore relevant remarks and to obfuscate the issue.

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
11 Sep 08
5 edits

gutless ad hominems = logical fallacy. Such ignorant and incoherent blather, i must say. Let's take a closer look at my comment instead of all this idiotic juvenile mudslinging.

[b]no1marauder :

A few malcontents don't create a "shadow of doubt". The top six are all well qualified though some are more qualified than others. You, on the other h ble and illogical garbage just to ignore relevant remarks and to obfuscate the issue.[/b]
Where do you drag your motivation from ?

We all love you. You are one of a kind, valuable asset to this forums . Please, do not stop with your fresh and rationally assertive intonated postings.

I send you ad hominem message of love and appreciation from me and all other fellow RHPers. Some RHPers may a priori conclude that you are an troll but that is only because they didn't have the opportunity to fully understand all of your qualities. You should be our leader. I will follow you.
You are very good at rhetorics ? Who is your teacher, is it Cicero ? Because it seems so. Your litterary stile... hm.. altough that style of yours, enriched with nice big words and complex syntax with numerous layers is sometimes difficult to follow (which dictionary do you use ?!) the same style is at the same time so clear and natural, you make all of your points crystally clear. I admire you. Keep up the good work ! ! !

P. S. Sorry for the bad English, working on it. 🙂

Kiss,

Ren

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
11 Sep 08

Originally posted by ivan2908
Where do you drag your motivation from ?
common sense and truth. i have no hidden agenda nor do i have an axe to grind...

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
11 Sep 08
2 edits

[b]no1marauder :

A few malcontents don't create a "shadow of doubt". The top six are all well qualified though some are more qualified than others. You, on the other h ble and illogical garbage just to ignore relevant remarks and to obfuscate the issue.[/b]
Your hysteria is quite amusing 😀

Face the facts kid - you failed again, like your new idol Arrakis (actually very impassioned defender of some banned cheats - you may ask no1marauder if you dont believe me) failed when he tried to affect results of vote with his fantasies.

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
11 Sep 08

Your hysteria is quite amusing 😀
your errant stupidity, bogus selfish attitude, fondness for moronic personal attacks and illogical non sequiturs is amusing.

N
10. O-O

Kalispell, MT

Moves
11 Sep 08

I have noticed your "morality and humility" enough fot not willing to teach from you that.

And if you are defending RN without being "beloved" or "married" with him then why do you attribute others with such a motivation?
...What?

Maybe we'll start by teaching you English.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.