Vaping...

General

Grass Farmer

Moves
01 Jul 19
3 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Are you everybody?
everybody doesn't have a brain injury that causes noise sensitivity and resultant poor sleep, which could be helped with weed. I am stating what works for me. you believe that is wrong why?

should a cancer patient not talk about chemotherapy because chemotherapy is bad? cancer patients benefit from weed and so do many others.

we all have the freedom to choose what benefits ourselves.

Grass Farmer

Moves
01 Jul 19
6 edits

big pharma schizophrenia drugs simply restrict the bodies natural drugs to make them usless without a will to live and the problems they come across when they try. Unlike you or other psychiatrists I don't care when people make mistakes as long as they try and are not robbed of that ability. when I receive my schizophrenia risperidone injection there is nothing I want more than a THC high to take me out of the low people like you force me in, without any proof of a benefit to me. I go from feeling suicidal to smiling. you are just a puppet to the money game of big pharma which deceives people about curing mental illness which it is simple ignorance and execution of the drugs people NEED to live like dopamine.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
01 Jul 19

Update.I’ve just returned from 2 weeks in Greece where I was vaping each day.

Background; I’m an ex-smoker and I mean an EX habitual smoker. I can pick it up for a quick draw on holiday and drop it as and when I get back. I’ve been “given up” maybe 30 years and it was the best thing I ever did but I enjoy a smoke on occasional basis such as on holiday.

Anyway I figured that even on the occasional basis inhaling tobacco smoke is not good so I decided to vape. It is definitely much better, hugely better, than smoking. The only issue I’ve noticed is bloating after a week or so.

I did some research and apparently it can be due to nicotine getting into the stomach via the vapour depositing it in the mouth. Once I read this I started to notice the flavour in my mouth more and that I was swallowing it in saliva.

So vape is for me is now ditched. But it may work as a cigarette substitute for some. My feeling though is to read the Alan Carr book and just kick it into touch.

Grass Farmer

Moves
01 Jul 19

@divegeester said
Update.I’ve just returned from 2 weeks in Greece where I was vaping each day.

Background; I’m an ex-smoker and I mean an EX habitual smoker. I can pick it up for a quick draw on holiday and drop it as and when I get back. I’ve been “given up” maybe 30 years and it was the best thing I ever did but I enjoy a smoke on occasional basis such as on holiday.

Anyway I fi ...[text shortened]... te substitute for some. My feeling though is to read the Alan Carr book and just kick it into touch.
I'm just going to stick to my plan and let the experts lead me from the quit clinic, which I see again today.

In the past every time I've tried it just cost me a whole lot more money in increased smokes. If I fail, which I don't think so, I'll keep the book in mind.

Grass Farmer

Moves
01 Jul 19

big pharma and it's psychiatrists fear marijuana. why?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
01 Jul 19

@executioner-brand said
big pharma and it's psychiatrists fear marijuana. why?
That reads like strawman to me...

The Ship's Cat

Moves
01 Jul 19

@divegeester said
Strawmen are even more unlikely to smoke.

😵

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
01 Jul 19

@eladar said
@Executioner-Brand

Just a warning about vaping, the added moisture increases your risk of pneumonia and other bacterial problems in your lungs. At least that is what I saw on a news report.
Thanks for that because I was considering it. I quit smoking, I have COPD. But I miss it bad and wondered if vaping was an Ok way to handle it. Well, I am very susceptible to pneumonia now so from what you wrote, NO WAY, JOSE!

Grass Farmer

Moves
01 Jul 19

@divegeester said
It sounds like it provides for free what they make trillions of dollars from.

Grass Farmer

Moves
01 Jul 19
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
Thanks for that because I was considering it. I quit smoking, I have COPD. But I miss it bad and wondered if vaping was an Ok way to handle it. Well, I am very susceptible to pneumonia now so from what you wrote, NO WAY, JOSE!
congrats.

are there dangers with 'other' quit smoking tools like patches or gum?

this thread is about giving up smoking not starting alternative habits to support a nicotine addiction.

Grass Farmer

Moves
01 Jul 19
1 edit

@caissad4

The difference between giving up smoking or vaping for you would be 49 years of the same addiction. 49 years or a month. which is easier to quit because diet don't cut it when it comes to cigarettes.

After 30 years every day I can't believe I've been 2 weeks without one. It feels good and clean.

Grass Farmer

Moves
01 Jul 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Strawmen are even more unlikely to smoke.

😵

Grass Farmer

Moves
01 Jul 19
1 edit

I blew a 1 on my carbon monoxide reading. Last week a 2. Week before that as a smoker 28.

Some people really annoy me. There was a set of grow lights on trademe. LED COB lights but it got pulled by the administrator after being up a couple of days.

Grass Farmer

Moves
02 Jul 19

The adds on here directed me to this place. How does that work?

https://herbals.co.nz/collections/led-grow-lights

is getting old...

Moves
06 Jul 19

Any updates?
Still not smoking?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.