False ID's !

False ID's !

General

w

Moves
04 Jan 15

I have discovered that several players here have more than one ID ! Please be alert to these scammers !! I dont know why they have more than one !

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
04 Jan 15

Originally posted by woadman
I have discovered that several players here have more than one ID ! Please be alert to these scammers !! I dont know why they have more than one !
Thanks for the 411 Sherlock.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
04 Jan 15

Any more information from planet ZOG

IP

Moves
04 Jan 15

I don't know why people do this either. The only reason I can think of is so that they can play against themselves and win! Sad really isn't it.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
04 Jan 15

It all started with that user who posted here, offering
fake passports, marriage certificates, and national IDs.

I ordered 3, just in case.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
04 Jan 15

I have heard that several players here are using chess engines ! Please alert to these cheaters !! I don't know why they would do this !

Moves
04 Jan 15

Originally posted by Indonesia Phil
I don't know why people do this either. The only reason I can think of is so that they can play against themselves and win! Sad really isn't it.
This makes me wonder...

Suppose I am playing games with players X and Y. X has white and Y has black. X opens. I play X's move as my opening against Y. Y moves. I play Y's move against X. And so on. I am not really playing, they are playing one another with me as the messenger.

As long as I don't get in time trouble, is this viable? It is certainly unsportsmanlike and is getting 'help,' but I am indifferent to the quality of the 'help.'

If X and Y have different RHP ratings and my rating is different from either, how will this strategy affect my rating?

I'm not well-organized enough to actually try this.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
04 Jan 15

Originally posted by JS357
This makes me wonder...

Suppose I am playing games with players X and Y. X has white and Y has black. X opens. I play X's move as my opening against Y. Y moves. I play Y's move against X. And so on. I am not really playing, they are playing one another with me as the messenger.

As long as I don't get in time trouble, is this viable? It is certainly unspo ...[text shortened]... how will this strategy affect my rating?

I'm not well-organized enough to actually try this.
reckon it would work if you kept your games below 3 or4

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
04 Jan 15

i've discovered that several members have posted false statements in the forums. OUTRAGEOUS!

I have also discovered, mind you, that several players have on occasion bumped threads for some unknown reasons which, to all appearances, happen to be nefarious. at minimum

I have also discovered that some members are actually playing chess here! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

The shocking truth of it all.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
04 Jan 15

Originally posted by coquette
i've discovered that several members have posted false statements in the forums. OUTRAGEOUS!

I have also discovered, mind you, that several players have on occasion bumped threads for some unknown reasons which, to all appearances, happen to be nefarious. at minimum

I have also discovered that some members are actually playing chess here! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

The shocking truth of it all.
Playing chess on a chess site,,,,,,, my giddy aunt

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jan 15

Originally posted by Seitse
It all started with that user who posted here, offering
fake passports, marriage certificates, and national IDs.

I ordered 3, just in case.
Sounds like they would come in handy for an International Man of Intrigue, such as yourself.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
05 Jan 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Sounds like they would come in handy for an International Man of Intrigue, such as yourself.
Mystery, not intrigue. It sounds more dangerous.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jan 15

And, you know, the alliteration thing.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
05 Jan 15

Sex & drugs & rock n roll.

b

Moves
06 Jan 15

i confess. I am not me here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.