Moves
30 Jul 21

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
30 Jul 21

@averagejoe1 said
This is pretty deep.

More to this, or are we supposed to guess?

Moves
30 Jul 21

@AverageJoe1
Oh, yeah! Forgot he was going to be crowned Emperor for Life in August.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jul 21

@mchill said
This is pretty deep.

More to this, or are we supposed to guess?
Sorry, but shallow is as deep as the right gets.

m

Moves
30 Jul 21

@AverageJoe1

Never heard of him.
Oh !! You mean the Orange Sphincter !!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jul 21

@mghrn55 said
@AverageJoe1

Never heard of him.
Eeeeww!

At least I no longer have to look at his puckered face every time I turn on the news.

Lake Como

Moves
30 Jul 21

@suzianne said
Eeeeww!

At least I no longer have to look at his puckered face every time I turn on the news.
Just trying to get y'all all together for a beer. Its not unlike putting cheese in a mousetrap!

Moves
30 Jul 21

@averagejoe1 said
I'm starting to appreciate your sense of humor. 😉

Lake Como

Moves
30 Jul 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
Remember we cons are like the men inside the Alamo, y'all are Santa Anna and his men, we are outnumbered, so we need humor, esp in what may be our last days
Oh, I think you are new, I have been predicting for some time that y'all will win in the end, many obvious signs. So, our last days.......................

Moves
30 Jul 21

@averagejoe1 said
Remember we cons are like the men inside the Alamo, y'all are Santa Anna and his men, we are outnumbered, so we need humor, esp in what may be our last days
Oh, I think you are new, I have been predicting for some time that y'all will win in the end, many obvious signs. So, our last days.......................
TBH, I'm not really in favor of a monoculture for Earth in any direction. Hoping the people of your world continue to have this discussion and try out different ways of living.

There are a few other worlds I should keep an eye on, but will check in when I can. 😉

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
31 Jul 21

@mghrn55 said
@AverageJoe1

Never heard of him.
He's that Cheeto guy who is like a cross between Nixon and Carter

Lake Como

Moves
31 Jul 21

@athousandyoung said
No,, no no......he is Trump, he is a cross between no one. U fellers are missing it. And, I am afraid you missed that train I have talked about. Do you think it is time to take our money off the table, what do you think? Even Pinterest went down a bunch today. Dont libs use Pinterest a lot? I have made money off of Pinterest stock,,,,but not today. Do you think we take our money off the table??? Help!!

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
31 Jul 21

@kevin-eleven said
That would be a first. The extreme right aren’t known for their sense of humor.

And that’s actually got nothing to do with right-wing politics. It’s about fundamentalism.

Extremists are generally fundamentalist in their core belief systems. So they cling to literal wording, rather than figurative interpretations.

And that just isn’t funny. Unless you’re laughing at them.

It goes for trump supporters, the US alt-right, Calvinists in most degrees, but also for extreme Marxists, religious moslims, etc.
Anybody who takes their texts too literally, just isn’t funny.

And what we have brewing in the US (and in smaller numbers in Europe too) is the perfect storm of non-humor: religious people clinging to whack-job theories, glued together by paranoia.

It’s entertainment Jim, but not as Seinfeld intended.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 21

@averagejoe1 said
Would that be the white version of what happened at the Alamo, or the real version?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 21
1 edit

@athousandyoung said
Except Carter is a human being.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.