‘Eternal suffering’ is nonsensical

‘Eternal suffering’ is nonsensical

Spirituality

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I work as a mental health professional. Your childish nattering has no effect on that.
Yeah, right. When do you go out in the yard for exercise? Do they let you near the dumbbells? How about the weights?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Yeah, right. When do you go out in the yard for exercise? Do they let you near the dumbbells? How about the weights?
Do you know who Robbie Carrobie is?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Do you know who Robbie Carrobie is?
Why, were you trying to hit on him too?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
06 Mar 18

Why, were you trying to hit on him too?
What are your views on the Jehovah’s Witness organisation?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 18

What are your views on the Jehovah’s Witness organisation?
Don’t know anything about them

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
06 Mar 18
1 edit

Don’t know anything about them
You don’t know anything about trinitarians and now you don’t know anything about Jehovah’s Witness...goodness me, you don’t seem to be very well versed in Christianity after all.

Moves
07 Mar 18

You don’t know anything about trinitarians and now you don’t know anything about Jehovah’s Witness...goodness me, you don’t seem to be very well versed in Christianity after all.
Do you expect everyone who has been a Christian for 4 years to know something about Jehovah's Witnesses?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
07 Mar 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Do you expect everyone who has been a Christian for 4 years to know something about Jehovah's Witnesses?
I would expect someone who claims to we very knowledgable about Christianity to a) know exactly what the trinity teaching is and what a “trinitarian is, and b) to know something about the Jehovah’s Witness.

Moves
07 Mar 18

I would expect someone who claims to we very knowledgable about Christianity to a) know exactly what the trinity teaching is and what a “trinitarian is, and b) to know something about the Jehovah’s Witness.
That's not what I asked you.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
07 Mar 18
2 edits

Yes it is, read it again.

Edit apologies no its not, let me rephrase.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
07 Mar 18
1 edit

No I would not expect someone who has been a Christian for 4 years to necessarily know about the JWs, but your question is disingenuous. I asked Romans1009 about the JWs based on his claim that he was knowledgable about Christianity.

You then asked me your question substituting my precept of “knowledgable about Christianity” with “being a Christian for 4 years”.

This is an example of you being intellectually dishonest. It is why you are disliked here. I hope you can understand that.

Moves
07 Mar 18

No I would not expect someone who has been a Christian for 4 years to necessarily know about the JWs, but your question is disingenuous. I asked Romans1009 about the JWs based on his claim that he was knowledgable about Christianity.

You then asked me your question substituting my precept of “knowledgable about Christianity” with “being a Christian ...[text shortened]... being intellectually dishonest. It is why you are disliked here. I hope you can understand that.
I don't think you have to have any knowledge about JWs in order to be knowledgeable about traditional Christian doctrine. You are welcome to disagree.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
07 Mar 18

I don't think you have to have any knowledge about JWs in order to be knowledgeable about traditional Christian doctrine. You are welcome to disagree.
Do you acknowledge my point about your intellectual dishonesty in how you rephrased the premise?

Moves
07 Mar 18

Do you acknowledge my point about your intellectual dishonesty in how you rephrased the premise?
🙄

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
07 Mar 18

🙄
I’ll take that as a yes. And this conversation is also over.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.