Darwin's Birthday

Spirituality

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
17 Feb 06

Originally posted by dj2becker
So who created Chaos? 😀
It might be more meaningful to ask what the nature of Chaos is.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
17 Feb 06

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
I've merely spotted a tendency; I haven't drawn any conclusions.

What's your opinion?
I don't mind a little cr@p, so long as there's an air of civility. Insult by insinuation being case in point. Freaky hasn't transgressed there IMO.

This reminds me of RatX and Frogstomp having it out - it was always fun to watch.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
17 Feb 06

Originally posted by Halitose
I don't mind a little cr@p, so long as there's an air of civility. Insult by insinuation being case in point. Freaky hasn't transgressed there IMO.
I don't think you get my little joke after all. Rats.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
17 Feb 06

I don't think you get my little joke after all. Rats.
I got it. I just wasn't sure if your play on words was intentional. :'(

Rats indeed.

Moves
17 Feb 06

It might be more meaningful to ask what the nature of Chaos is.
Is it not eternal, by your definition?

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
17 Feb 06

Originally posted by dj2becker
Is it not eternal, by your definition?
LOL. Someone please given a coherent definition of 'chaos' to which it is sensible to apply the adjective 'eternal'.

Moves
17 Feb 06

Originally posted by royalchicken
LOL. Someone please given a coherent definition of 'chaos' to which it is sensible to apply the adjective 'eternal'.
lol

Then I suppose "Chaos" cannot quite be said in the same breath as "God"?😉

i.e. if you are very short of breath.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
17 Feb 06

You actually detect an air of civility in Freaky's diatribe? Wow. You are imaginative!

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
17 Feb 06
1 edit

Not really. FreakyKBH leapt straight from the same mould. Right down to his penchant for throwing cr@p around.
You claim the cr@p throwing was initiated by me; this isn't true. The cr@p line came in response to muleboogar's post of utter incoherence. If you seek the cr@p slinger, look no further than his post. "Cr@p" was not referring to any idea he was positing, rather to the splatter effect of his post in general. It was a meandering random mess of gibberish.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
17 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Indeed, read Dawkins "selfish gene". Especially the chapter on the genetics of bees and ants.
With all due respect, Dawkins is an @$$ and a plagiariser. His outspoken and abrasive atheist agenda leaves little doubt of his insufferable prejudice. He's not dubbed "Darwin's Rottweiler" for nothing.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
17 Feb 06

Originally posted by Wulebgr
You actually detect an air of civility in Freaky's diatribe? Wow. You are imaginative!
😳

W
Angler

River City

Moves
17 Feb 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
You claim the cr@p throwing was initiated by me; this isn't true. The cr@p line came in response to muleboogar's post of utter incoherence. If you seek the cr@p slinger, look no further that his post. "Cr@p" was not referring to any idea he was positing, rather to the splatter effect of his post in general. It was a meandering random mess of gibberish.
Show where coherence breaks down, if you can. I find it comic that you make such a claim. Your posts border on incoherence, as others have noted. After my cut and paste rejoinder to your best post so far, you put forth ad hominems and utter nonsense in a post that you should find embarrasing.

I'll grant that the post in question meandered, as it followed the logical sequence of your post in its entirety.

I regret that I replied with an ad hominem of my own (quoting your self-censure). It was the first time I had fallen to that depth on these forums in a long time.

Sir, we have no argument because you have presented neither evidence nor coherent logic. If you will write grammatically correct sentences that express clear ideas (I'll overlook your horrendous spelling), I'll be more than happy to engage in the debate. So far, you have presented only the barest sliver of an idea, and you have rejected civility. I'll not waste any more time with this quarrel.

BTW, others who have corrupted my name on this site have at least demonstrated comprehension of its correct pronunciation and its meaning. Where do you find the mule?

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
17 Feb 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
You claim the cr@p throwing was initiated by me; this isn't true.
I didn't say you started anything. I said you have a tendency when you reach a certain point to go ape and chuck cr@p at people. Weirdly Darwinian, even.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
17 Feb 06

With all due respect, Dawkins is an @$$ and a plagiariser. His outspoken and abrasive atheist agenda leaves little doubt of his insufferable prejudice. He's not dubbed "Darwin's Rottweiler" for nothing.
The biggest Dick in sociobiology is a plagiarist! Pray tell, give me the references to his accusers.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
17 Feb 06

What happened to your objectivity?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.