The French is driving me crazy

The French is driving me crazy

Only Chess

t

Moves
22 Aug 11

Originally posted by Cube Equity
Maybe if you learn how to form complete sentences some actual communication would be possible.

I'm sure a great many things cause you to drool and laugh uncontrollably. After all, ignorance is bliss. I didn't make any blind or flailing accusation at all. I made an accurate observation which clearly touched your 'bone' in more ways than one. Go and do ...[text shortened]... ore time for you. Go find something shiny to amuse yourself with. I'm done with you.
Well..... I'm still in the blitz room.

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
22 Aug 11

Maybe if you learn how to form complete sentences some actual communication would be possible.

I'm sure a great many things cause you to drool and laugh uncontrollably. After all, ignorance is bliss. I didn't make any blind or flailing accusation at all. I made an accurate observation which clearly touched your 'bone' in more ways than one. Go and do ...[text shortened]... ore time for you. Go find something shiny to amuse yourself with. I'm done with you.
Actually, you didn't challenge me, but don't let that stop you. I use my real name on the site, I am easy to look up at USchess.org, and I live in Florida. Let's play!

Your insults still need some work, but you get credit for the effort.

Paul Leggett

CE

Moves
22 Aug 11

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
22 Aug 11

CE

Moves
22 Aug 11

t

Moves
22 Aug 11

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Once again... I'm in the blitz room waiting.

CE

Moves
22 Aug 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
Once again... I'm in the blitz room waiting.
I'm on my android. I'll be home in under an hour. Tell me you're in the blitz room then and i'll go check it out.

t

Moves
22 Aug 11

I'm on my android. I'll be home in under an hour. Tell me you're in the blitz room then and i'll go check it out.
You're going to miss me. I have to get off but maybe another day. Have you ever met GM Amir Bagheri?

CE

Moves
22 Aug 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
You're going to miss me. I have to get off but maybe another day. Have you ever met GM Amir Bagheri?
Are you joking? Give me 45 minutes from the time of this post and we'll play. Can you not afford your own computer? Are you at a web cafe or something?

DF

Moves
22 Aug 11

Moves
22 Aug 11

So... back on the French.

I have a friend who always plays the French as black. He had some chess education years ago. I haven't, so i can only play e4, because I'm even less familiar with d4 openings. Pretty sure he is only familiar with the main lines for about 4 moves.

Any tricks I can play to tell him he should find another opening?

U

Moves
22 Aug 11
1 edit

Apparently "bullet" chess is his thing. He's way better than I am, but it's a shame when good chess players turn out to be male parts that the rhp filters won't allow me to say.

Edit: Him being from Canada explains a lot. I will never forgive them for giving us Celine Dion.

n
Ronin

Hereford Boathouse

Moves
22 Aug 11

The angry, blitz loving forum troll who joined the site solely to flame CC players is nothing new. The only thing interesting about this troll's posts is the sheer rage behind them. Comical.

D
Up a

gumtree

Moves
22 Aug 11

D
Up a

gumtree

Moves
22 Aug 11

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
Apparently "bullet" chess is his thing. He's way better than I am, but it's a shame when good chess players turn out to be male parts that the rhp filters won't allow me to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJzWEYSpxeU

Edit: Him being from Canada explains a lot. I will never forgive them for giving us Celine Dion.
You can't say male chicken or an accepted abbreviation for Richard? It's a good job you don't live in a certain town beginning with Sc and ending thorpe.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.